ibiza 2010 in JUNE ??

antonio92

hello, in love of Ibiza this summer were we there in full month August, strong population us with step disturbed on the contrary on the other hand C ' is true that the prices are high. We wish to go back there in 2010 but this time of June 23 to July 3, and I would like to know if there is really as much d' environment at this period? are the clubs they full? thank you with you if you know Ibiza at this period
sorry for the bad english ;)

well in fact the only thing that you will fined is the hotels are little cheaper from the times you are going.you will see that most clubs will be busy by then.but don;t forget all the clubs have different theme nights.some just starting others have been going for a few weeks.

you know whats its like then.don;t worry you will still enjoy it.

I went there around the same time you are describing and it was pretty busy for the most part. It begins to really pick up towards the end of June. the clubs seemed to get really crowded during the peak hours of the night and empty out rather quicker than in the past, according to experienced visitors.

some people say going in June is great because the season is still young and the workers haven't been fed up with tourists yet.

I went there around the same time you are describing and it was pretty busy for the most part. It begins to really pick up towards the end of June. the clubs seemed to get really crowded during the peak hours of the night and empty out rather quicker than in the past, according to experienced visitors.

some people say going in June is great because the season is still young and the workers haven't been fed up with tourists yet.

Yes. I've been a couple of time in June. It's ace. Leaving it a bit later this time (1-5th July).

Those dates will be fine. Just look at the spotlight calender - rammed with top nights at that point in the year:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/events

at least you will get served easy in bars shops ect.able to get a taxi bus.and best you should not have a problem hiring a car.

true about the workers as well.and even the bars ect.

June is a good time to go. I have been to Ibiza at various times of the year and even early June is good, lots of free tickets handed out, tickets and drinks cheaper , as are the hotels. You will have a great time, don't worry.
8)

Back