Ibiza 1st time...but only for 1 night!!!

Milhousegfx

What's up people?! I'm traveling to Ibiza for the first time, but it will be for 1 night only. I know this sucks, but that's all the time i have in my Europe journey. I'll be there from June 18th to 19th. I know that the Subliminal Opening Party is that night, so i'm for sure going to hit that up (are there anymore House clubs going on that night?). What i would like help on is what kind of time table should i plan to work with. I arrive around 5 at night on June 18th and we are staying in a hostel in Figueretas. What bars should i hit up to get wasted before going to the club? What's a good time to Hit up Pacha when the line isn't too crazy? I read that you can buy discount tickets for the big clubs before hand, will they still be selling them around 6 or 7 o'clock the night of? FInally, which is the best beach to chill out on for the day after (flight doesn't leave ibiza till around 6 at night on the 19th)?
This is basically my one chance to experience ibiza until who knows when, and i just want to do it right. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks!!!! :D

I know that the Subliminal Opening Party is that night, so i'm for sure going to hit that up (are there anymore House clubs going on that night?).

Do the right thing and go to Pacha, sub. opening!

What bars should i hit up to get wasted before going to the club?

Try Base Bar, in the marina.

What's a good time to Hit up Pacha when the line isn't too crazy?

If u really wanna avoid lines, be early... around 1-2.

I read that you can buy discount tickets for the big clubs before hand, will they still be selling them around 6 or 7 o'clock the night of?

No problem, the "cheap" discount tickets are on sale almost the whole night.

FInally, which is the best beach to chill out on for the day after (flight doesn't leave ibiza till around 6 at night on the 19th)?

Mingle with the beautiful people @ Ses Salinas.

stay awake for the entire 24 hours, see as much as you can, let the vibes soak in and i PROMISE you, you will want to return! ... have fun, amigo!

As you are staying in Figueretas, take a stroll down the beach to Bora Bora and listen to sparkling sounds as you sunbathe

Thanks a bundle guys! I'm pretty sure that the Subliminal Party is what we will be hitting up when we get there. If i'm gonna hit up ibiza for one night, i guess Pacha is the way to do it. You did mean 1-2 in the MORNING, right? Any good restaurants you know of to eat dinner at before we get crazy? What to avoid, etc...I'm pretty down to try authentic spanish food, but i don't want that stuff to be wreaking havoc on my stomach the only night i can experience this place. Peace....

By the time you get back to your hostel, it will be time to check out!!!!! Enjoy your night, Pacha is the only way to go, and Subliminal is the best night at Pacha IMO so if it has to be only one night, you've chosen well.

Omg! If u had to do one night you would have to see Morillo spin @ Pacha- my life definin moment! :)
As for one night! HA HA! As if! Guess Ill c u on the beach then? lol

your life defining moment??

jees... mine was catching my mum and dad having sex when i was a kid... helped me in my decision to become a nun!! ;)

lol, nice excuse for excess drink,drug abuse ;) Tryin to block it out eh. he he.
Ye, in 2001 when I went on my own for the first time I was planning on goin to Together @es paradis to check out Norman Jay, but got put on the guest list for Pacha so thought Id check out Erick, just stood there in amazement!

Bit gutted his set @ sankeys is on a sunday - cant make it now coz no way of gettin home :(

aye erick is fantastic... he's over in belfast in 10 days so i'll defo be checking him out.
he was scheduled for a 3 hour set last time & stayed on for over 5 hours, so much of the same this time please :D

he's playin at bed soon so if its not on sund im be goin over to witness the genius! Playin in livepool in July but I cant wait till then! lol

The masses have spoken...morillo at pacha it is!! I don't think i would have it any other way, unless Derrick Carter was spinning that same night. The last time i saw morillo was w/ basement Jaxx at centro-fly about 2 years ago....used to like him a lot (circa M.O.S. subliminal sessions CD) but i'm not really into the sound that he's spinning nowadays. A little too tough for my tastes. I'm more into the chicago funky house, but Morillo is still the man on the decks and i'm only in ibiza for one night....so you'll hear no complaining from me.

Back