ibiza 17th-25th REVIEW

kitty

Well i didnt think it was gonna happen but the sun was out and someone looked down on me...yes....i made it to ibiza!
on sept 17th 2003 i landed in beefa at aprox 19.00 and was i dreaming? no i was back in a place i call heaven. on the thurs myself and lex decided to mission to ibiza town,possibly a mistake as i was getting a little to happy on the bus there(if u know what i mean) and i was in search of a little club to dance in,damn it no little clubs..looks like we HAD to just HAD to go to pacha for ministry of sound...damn ibiza town ah!what a night!what a club!well apart from picking up a physco stalker! then fri as previously planned we headed back to pacha for 'pure pacha',oh the hardship, tongy was amazing and the crowd were loving it,great night,met loads of fab peeps(saw sara cox). sat we went to el divino for Hed kandi's closing party this was my 2nd fav night,the crowd was amazing and whoever the spanish guy was that played the last set had me in tears, i can say i have neva heard such a truly amazing set,mixed unbelievably with a few old classics popped in there to. after 3hrs sleep we sleepily trudgened off to SPACE!!! for 'we love...' closing party...what a venue,its absoloutly beautiful but i have to say WAY too crowded,it was passable as dangerous and i held tightly onto my new friends(barbie and klingclubber were great) in worry id fall of my stage and be crushed,so with a sulk on my face we left about 9.30pm. come monday after leaving space early we thought even tho were skint its only fair to ourselves that we venture to the manumissions closing party at privige ' OH MY GOSH!!!!!!' what a night,my best night so far,loads of crazy people including a woman carrying a hard panda and naked tattooed lady but brilliant,with a storm outside we had a powercut but nothing not even me slashing my foot open on glass could bring this night down....come tues at 10am we were just leaving privalige,tired coming down but oh so happy,we slept tues day to wed morning and spent our last night watching the sunset and listening to eric morillo dj at bar mambo,the grin on my face has neva been widder then that night,as the island people done there firework display i had a tear in my eye,it was time to go...
but i shall return next year for more of the beautiful white isle,a holiday i shall neva forget,truly magical!
hatman dan nice to see u there fella,what a holiday.

my top beefa tunes are:
Etherfox:the whirled you live
major boys:panamerica
and wow.... Despina Vandi: gia
plus a new fav
dutch ft crystal waters: my time.

is anyone venuring to the white isle next year? any other places i should try? im looking at doing dc10 for definate.

Robder said:
She's been carrying that bear for a few years now...crazy bird!

She's quite an Ibiza legend, we call her The Witch :eek: :p ;)

I am quite worried that is going to be me in a few years :p

Barbie said:
Robder said:
She's been carrying that bear for a few years now...crazy bird!

She's quite an Ibiza legend, we call her The Witch :eek: :p ;)

I am quite worried that is going to be me in a few years :p

Proably Babs, but you'll be carrying Tom round instead of a Panda :eek:

Back