Ibicencos Restaurants

There's a great little family restaurant in Sta Agnes de la Corona. I can't remember the name but it's located between the village's main intersection and the parking lot. Big outdoor area enclosed by walls. Highly recommend their sofrit pages and the sauteed octopus ;)

Es Caliu. It's a meat only Restaurant so if you don't like meat don't go, but if you do then definately give it a go.

There's a great little family restaurant in Sta Agnes de la Corona. I can't remember the name but it's located between the village's main intersection and the parking lot. Big outdoor area enclosed by walls. Highly recommend their sofrit pages and the sauteed octopus ;)
I found the name. La Palmera!

ah, okay!! :p

2689913029_b35b7216b5.jpg

ico_copyright.gif
flickr

btw, during the last month i have been eating in can caus, es caliu, chirincana and joanne & darren.....

Thought It's not too much typical, I'd like to suggest "Ses Boques" in Es Cubells: Paella is excellent, one of the best I've ever eaten :)

Unfortunately it's a little pricey (paella it'a about 20-22 € per person) but quality as well location absolutely worth it !!!

You went to La Palmera? Nice little place, eh? We were served by what seemed like a father daughter team. So friendly. Forgot to mention their amazing chicken fideu soup too.

Wish we'd made it back up there this year as I really liked the atmosphere in little Sta Agnes, with all the farms and the big seaside cliffs nearby.

Shame on you for not trying the sofrit pages though! ;) I liked it so much I taught myself to make it!

Yes, for sure - that's on a little junction with another place adjacent? we were sat through the arch & to the left. Paella had rabbit in it. very nice spot.

Same place we sat.

My big goal for our next trip is to get out and find more little family-run places like that in the smaller villages.

We tried a little place in Portinatx (a more tourist village) this time around. Had a great black paella.

Really the Best Ibicenco Restaurant on the Island is...

ES PINS, close to San Juan. Real traditional Ibicenco Kitchen....everything in this restaurant is homemade based on recipies of the family running this restaurant for many years.

The aioli and ome made bread from the wood-oven is already very tasty....

Back