Ib

this is IBIZA

Bring some food for red cross

I guess we ll have fun with the 15 people group with 3 guys having a car
beside my 2 mates i got 2 solo parisian peopel with cars too each one, they want to meet me but i got a busy schedule we ll see &no way i pay to see Martin solveig at pacha neither Bob sinclar even im french..Djs that sold their soul to €$ i got no respect to them.
one parisian dj i may met dc10 opening, some parisian party people too & all my contacts from the island,even some ive never met in real
Ibz will be a small world :p & it will be the year of Captain PIRATE :cool:
some spotlight already in ibz but with girlfreind i guess they want their just the 2 of us, it will be fiun to spot him in ibz by chance, nice netherland bloke

one girl asking if im speaking french :?:
minds already shity
:lol:
she can speak french, love 2 djs i like (Sebastian Gamboa Dj pippi) ..looks like its Love at first posts? :spank:

i can't imagine how it will be once in ibiza :eek::D:lol:

18527155_10155177439015586_210265184190638273_o.jpg

Last edited:
some little modesty can't hurt :lol:

see u Destino @craig72 ,after my boat barty that end 5pm around cala de bou , with a little snack in the car as everything is close on sunday & the pre drinking in destino P

Be indulgent if i look like a zombie Pirate :lol:

do i have to salute all ur mates kind 35 hand shaking? :eek:

:arrow:there are people goin to la escollera, Es Cavallet one day to eat chill (other pack)
:arrow:there are people goin to Sa trinxa, las Salinas to chill drinks (my pack)

what r ur advice, ibiza vets? the thing not to miss for an ibiza virgin?

my recommandation , is Sa Trinxa may 24th with Jon Sa trinxa 1 billion times :D, as for ibiza virgins Sa trinxa is not to miss, la Escollera is just a restaurant, & part of this beach is not nice, more around el chiringay the view is better.
ive already ate at la escollera, too tiny portions, no mood, they just put music on a player..
since ive made a promise not to go back :p
each to their own but..Sa TRINXA, Babye all mates ive brought there love it :cool:

Minds is already shitty b4 landing in ibz
Ive bought 2return tickets Ibz to Paris
Ill buy 1single Paris to Ibiza for tomorrow 11h45am
No Océan beach opening No Odyssey party at Eden

Not yet, today 2pm With car picking outside(Bic rent à car,read many bad reviews saying avoid thèm), i dont like picking outside but extra charge were 56€,256€ same company at airport..
Ibz trip cant start as bad ..
Cancelled m'y ocb &Odyssey évent With spotlight hoping it will works, i Know its my bad
Ps :when u miss the car picking i was thinking car rental Keep ur car but they dont(i paid à Booker) That use thèm),i was wonderi'f what was the délays time they allowed You b4 cannelloni ur location éven u paid it...

For late solo People
See u Destino early, ill leave 11,30 midight max..

June 3 Elrow openi'g & Zoo project b4

Mates didnt follow i got à nickelé fie thèm
Marmotte an animal Keep on sleeping lol
Some Nice German Dj female girl let at DC10 openi'g, call me Ironibiza & éven the number one partygoaer(he spot me at Beats for peace) That go to all ibz afterparties ask me how i can deal With all of rhe parties.

I didnt do Flower power as no mates this day & feuckin burnt i opt to discard this event.
I didnt Cocoon la monday as quiet burnt &it will border me to pay for Tech'o i dont like very Much..

Ive seen many..:)
I will see thèm back home at office
Some mate told me please take off ur Pirate hat..
Hum..instead of telli'g People what to to do That d'ude should listen to me as big Shit happen to, for 1rst day i' ibz for dc10..
In add for m'y drums i got my Pirate hat as eyecatcher :cool: i décline à lot of free drinks in clubs as booze make me feel sleepy..

I forgot i had m'y elrow ticket Bought

Sat june 2th
Jockey Club with Rodspin ' on the decks from 3pm to 8pm,1Dj i Hardly recommand.
I will leave 6pm in order to go to Bmi With Ernest & Frank + Barbara tucker
Then Elrow at midnight
Then Hi Black Coffee at 6.00am
I have to meet à spotlight girl,hope she will gîve sign b4 4 pm..
See u Jockey Club at least!!!

I will go early say 4h00am max when m'y bmi bag will be filled of goodies fo nephews lol..going Elrow early..
Best option & People hésitate to follow except french mates thzt wznt à free ride from san An...no way... Time for thèm to go home ibz is not for thèm &im not in to be part to their trip ibz xX
NO MORE Tips People dont listen.
Last long week-end i can carry on not sleepi'g as today the 5hrs sleep saved my life.i was reçues at destino .by Red cross No worries i Just get asleep(hierbas side effets lol) when chilling out lol 45m' back to the dancefloor 1rst row left side when looking at the djs..met People from Last parties Last year.. DESTINO was good Luciano set was quiet Nice,Guy Gerber too, Black Dj, javier Gonzalez, so Many Hot girls, falling in love With an italian model but didnt have courage to hookup,met parisian girl (concrete Paris girl, that look netherland)that turn back Guys, we spoke &realise at end we were french..hope she will do Bmi..

Last edited:
Thé day i should see Rodspin w
As friday & not Sat
Minds 100%accurate lol

Sa trinxa
Bmi
saga at heart With Bédouin Nu
Follow/say Hello to Captain Pirate or go back home lol
Benirras is too far too dangereux for the driving as im quiet sleepy
Too Fast to Die lol
Last days i will do all parties i can, no f***in Chill out except Last to second day

Back