iAM Music Show & Podcast launches with Sean Tyas

iammusic

iam-music-logo-175x175.jpg

iAM-Music: A weekly podcast showcasing upfront dance music from Integrity Artist Management's DJ's

The djs hosting the show include Cosmic Gate / Judge Jules / Marcel Woods / Matt Hardwick / M.I.K.E. / Richard Durand / Sean Tyas / Simon Patterson / Super 8 and Tab / My Digtal Enemy / Oliver Lang.

Each week on rotation a different dj will be delivering an hour of cutting edge music as well as their latest news, number 1 tune of the week and much more. Showcasing the best in house, tech house, tech trance and trance you never know quite what to expect from i-AM Music!

[FONT=&quot]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

iAM-Music 001

[/FONT]
To kick start iAM-Music we welcome SEAN TYAS for week one. A New York native now residing in Switzerland, Sean Tyas has been one of THE buzz names in trance circles this past year. And with good reason too; he's cut out his own niche in the highly competitive production arena to create countless hit tracks, remixes and bootlegs that bring to the dancefloor a mix of melodic harmony, driving groove and cutting edge production techniques.
http://www.seantyasmusic.com[//url]...jects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=318932113

The show is broadcast on a number of FM and Online Stations across the globe, further information on the where, what and how and on the iAM Music show can be found at
www.iam-music.com

Back