I survived......

puppylover

a full two weeks and a six hour delay back home - God that was soooo hard.....

Why cant airlines let you leave the airport when you know you're flight is still in England due to a technical hitch and that there is no way on earth that the flight is gonna be in Ibiza in less than the 6 hours quoted.... I could have been in Bora "f***g" Bora instead of the departure lounge.... (and it would have been cheaper!!)

Cant do a review yet but BIG THANKS to those on the forum who advised about 5-HTP tablets - man they work!!!!!! - they were definately needed for this year's holiday and they are brilliant.... still taking them now I am back for a few days...... can't recommend them enough! Also the reviews you guys posted about my questions regarding Khumaras.... thank you. A fantastic ambient bar for sunsets (better than the sunset strip) however, the slooooowwwweeeessstttt service on the Island!!!!!

How many did you take and how many times a day? Im defo investing in them, think I might need them with all the maddies im going with! :D

Beryl the Peril said:
How many did you take and how many times a day? Im defo investing in them, think I might need them with all the maddies im going with! :D

Hello - I bought the 100mg ones (£13.50) started taking one a day for the duration of the holiday, never taken them before but read a review on this site about them. We caned it for the full 2 weeks, and I mean caned it!! We went to about 8 club nights and had a couple of carry on days also, me and hubby can honestly say since getting back (and during) the holiday we felt as right as rain, a little tired which was to be expected whilst managing 5hrs sleep a day/night. The only thing we did different this holiday to the last holiday in Ibiza over the years is procure better quality sweeties etc., whether that had anything to do with our very light recovery I dont know, but I definately recommend these herbal tablets for anyone who plays hard, lives hard. 5 days of reality now and still feeling pretty much on a level apart from the shitty chest infection we have both come home with - but I blame that on smoking for britain out there - Fortuna Lights - pah! About as light as Embassy Regal....... Definately worth the money for these tablets - highly recommend them.

Thanks for the advice,Im definetly going to get some! Glad you had a good holiday, im going in 15 days and I cant wait! :D

Beryl the Peril said:
Thanks for the advice,Im definetly going to get some! Glad you had a good holiday, im going in 15 days and I cant wait! :D

Wish I was coming with you BtP ...... :(

puppylover said:
Beryl the Peril said:

Hello - I bought the 100mg ones (£13.50) started taking one a day for the duration of the holiday, never taken them before but read a review on this site about them. We caned it for the full 2 weeks, and I mean caned it!! We went to about 8 club nights and had a couple of carry on days also, me and hubby can honestly say since getting back (and during) the holiday we felt as right as rain, a little tired which was to be expected whilst managing 5hrs sleep a day/night. The only thing we did different this holiday to the last holiday in Ibiza over the years is procure better quality sweeties etc., whether that had anything to do with our very light recovery I dont know, but I definately recommend these herbal tablets for anyone who plays hard, lives hard. 5 days of reality now and still feeling pretty much on a level apart from the shitty chest infection we have both come home with - but I blame that on smoking for britain out there - Fortuna Lights - pah! About as light as Embassy Regal....... Definately worth the money for these tablets - highly recommend them.

Puppylover, did you get these off the internet? Can you remember what site you got them from?

Thanks. :D

Holly G said:
puppylover said:
Beryl the Peril said:

Puppylover, did you get these off the internet? Can you remember what site you got them from?

Thanks. :D

Hi Holly G

I didnt get them from a website, I just walked into a health shop in Newcastle (Almonds and Raisins) and bought them over the counter - just like the good old days ....

DrewUK said:
puppylover said:
apart from the shitty chest infection we have both come home with

Not you's as well :!:

Oh yes!!! I should have done something about it whilst I was over there, but last year, I had the same infection, bought a bottle of cough med from a chemist in Ibiza town, took it straight away in the shop , whilst being stared at in disgust by the pharmacist and staff. 10 mins later was walking down the street feeling mighty strange, couldnt see straight nor put my feet down on the pavement properly (you had to see me to understand where I am coming from...) Anyhow, took the medicine for 4 days and felt very very bizarre.... obviously the directions were in spanish but I had worked out correctly that you took 2 teaspoons 3 times a day and just carried on, blaming the heat, the clubbing, the alcohol - as you do ... anyway to cut a long and bizarre story short, I spoke to the owner of the villa whilst I was there, and got him to read the bottle for me, he then told me that the cough medicine I was taking was used as a cheap hit for the drug users in Ibiza - basically it was similar to methadone ...... Then it all made sense...... the looks from the chemist staff on necking the stuff within 2 secs of buying it, the symptoms and the shocking thing was the cost £2!!!!!

Back