I need to go back

Bloody Hell - have we not had a group hug since 2006!!!!!!

Half the people in that thread dont even post anymore - clearly the group hug didnt quite work back then.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bloody Hell - have we not had a group hug since 2006!!!!!!

Half the people in that thread dont even post anymore - clearly the group hug didnt quite work back then.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:
It worked then... but we've since had the rising popularity of Facebook :confused:

There should be'post Ibiza blues' clinics up and down the country. Where likeminded post Ibiza depressed people can go to be at one. Talk about your trip, show your photos, talk about when the DJ dropped that tune, and have a little groupd hug if needed.

Where do I sign......:cry: ;)

I got back to the UK yesterday in what appears to be the middle of November....... Not a cloud in the sky for 2 weeks over there makes the returning home even worse :cry:

sod it... we are going to book for the 21st september.... found a mint of a deal, is gonna cost about 200 quid for the both of us.
CARL COX CLOSING PARTY!!!

We had tickets for the opening, it was our last night, we didnt make it. have been kicking myself ever since. But now... im gonna make up for it!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooop! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

THAT YOU WILL!!!

oooh er, I think now there is light at the end of the tunnel i may be ready to write my review from ibiza this month....

do any of you know where is the best place to post it???? ta in advance :)

yeeeeehaw! i cant stop dancing round in gloomy england... but i dont care!!

does anyone know if Carl plays the Sunset terrace at the closing? or is it closed?

ps Tini playing for the closing too, sourced from her facebook page :twisted:

Back