I need to go back

sssophie

We got back from Ibiza last Wednesday, and I cant cope thinking that the island is still going off and im in bloomin dreary England... last year I knew I had closings to look forward to, but we are in Mexico end of Sept begining of Oct, and im seriousley wishing I was going to Ibiza instead... am I addicted?
I cant be the only one feeling like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How to cope???
:(

We got back from Ibiza last Wednesday, and I cant cope thinking that the island is still going off and im in bloomin dreary England... last year I knew I had closings to look forward to, but we are in Mexico end of Sept begining of Oct, and im seriousley wishing I was going to Ibiza instead... am I addicted?
I cant be the only one feeling like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How to cope???
:(

Well if you really can't make it back this year then make the decision to go to the openings next year. Then at least it's more like 10 rather than 12 months ;)

Drink the hierbas you brough back
learn how to cook paella and sofrit pages
get some San Miguel and Serrano ham from the supermarket
put some good tunes on the stereo, play loud
party out as best you can on the weekends
waste ample time on here living vicarously through others
start planning next trip

oooh, im looking at 3 day breaks in august and september... sooooo sooooooooooo tempting, but financially stupid.... :twisted:

do it! i did last year, book cheap flight on ryanair and sort a nice cheap hotel on ibiza-spotlight and before you know it your back on the white isle :) just to rub it in im going back on sunday :lol:

While Grego's solution is obviously the best, I do envy you all in the UK. You can make a 3-day weekend of it, with 100 pound (or less!) roundtrip airfares on all your budget airlines if you get your dates right and plan ahead.

By comparison, our plane tickets for September cost 400 pounds each for the missus and I. And there's no discount for booking months in advance. :( Thus our one big visit a year (well, that and the fact we always splurge on a nice hotel, parties and good meals out! We're getting old...)

So, no excuses, Sophie. Book September now and spread your expenses out over the next 2-3 months (airfare, then save a bit for spending & hotel). Pick a budget hotel option. Book a car now with someone that only takes a small deposit and you should be able to find rates as low as 22 pounds/day.

You know it makes sense! :twisted:

aaaaah!
I had convinced myself its a good idea...
Having spoken to my other half... she cant get the time off work...................... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :evil:

welcome to the home of post ibiza blues.......:lol:

As much as I like Grego's response - oooh I was glad of the lie down in a darkened room when I got back :)

However a second booking for Sept is defo on the cards....8)

I booked 2 trips this year in order to combat the Ibiza blues, hope it works! (Unfortunately old hag syndrome is probably amplified by this technique)

There should be'post Ibiza blues' clinics up and down the country. Where likeminded post Ibiza depressed people can go to be at one. Talk about your trip, show your photos, talk about when the DJ dropped that tune, and have a little groupd hug if needed.

I'm cheating anyway my first trip which is next week will be with my 2 teenagers for a relaxing break maybe a little nose around the sunset strip at most.... in preperation for my mad marathon in August :D:twisted::D

There should be'post Ibiza blues' clinics up and down the country. Where likeminded post Ibiza depressed people can go to be at one. Talk about your trip, show your photos, talk about when the DJ dropped that tune, and have a little groupd hug if needed.

sign me up for 5 weeks time please!

Isnt that just Spotlight - your virtual clinic ?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

El Ste/James - can we have a Clinic Section please ?

I needed a group hug last week - I had a Phil hug but it wasnt a Group Hug... :cry:

Back