i need help!!!

P

prosnowb

I was in ibiza last summer, and visted space at we love sundays at space,on sept.8th i think,

ther was this song about ectasy, and went like this
sum people like coffee sum people like alochol sum people just like the pilllllsssss...
if ya know the dj or the track name thx.

prosnowb said:
I was in ibiza last summer, and visted space at we love sundays at space,on sept.8th i think,

sum people like coffee sum people like alochol sum people just like the pilllllsssss...

I was exactly the same day as you, unfortunately don't remember the tune.

gecko2 said:
prosnowb said:

I was exactly the same day as you, unfortunately don't remember the tune.

Yeah I was there same day but I can't remember what I had for my lunch let alone what was played at Space LOL!

Tho it does sound like it could be Green Velvet - La La Land, it was caned all over the place last summer..............'Something bout those little pills........'

ya that the one , it waz phat everyone waz bumpin , i wish i could remember at least the djs name... na its not la la land, its about addiction and how sum ppl just like em pills , please find the song

heh funny, i was exactly the same day as well... first time sometime in the afternoon (1-3pm)... enough place to dance.... and then in the evening: STEVE LAWLER... Terrace crowded.... i remember 2 tunes of him: dj sandy vs housetrap "overdrive" and that fantastic uplifting remix of "sweet dreams" which made the terrace just go nuts 8) .
But i don't remember such a song... i only remember those Italians wanting to selling me pills... ma ragazzi.... non ne ho bisogna... :eek:

Back