I need general help from you guys :)

Em23

Hey guys and gals :)

I'm new here and heading to Ibiza for the first time on the 6th of July for a week. There are 4 of us going (2 couples all 18-23) and we're staying in San Antonio Bay.

I've looked around on here and you lot are very helpful and informative! Soo...can you give me some info on things I should know...places I should definitely go to or see while i'm there?

I need this to be the best holiday ever! Ibiza looks amazing so i'm sure it won't disappoint but I reckon you guys could tell me some stuff I won't find out anywhere else :D

Grateful for anything you can offer....x x

Hey guys and gals :)

I'm new here and heading to Ibiza for the first time on the 6th of July for a week. There are 4 of us going (2 couples all 18-23) and we're staying in San Antonio Bay.

I've looked around on here and you lot are very helpful and informative! Soo...can you give me some info on things I should know...places I should definitely go to or see while i'm there?

I need this to be the best holiday ever! Ibiza looks amazing so i'm sure it won't disappoint but I reckon you guys could tell me some stuff I won't find out anywhere else :D

Grateful for anything you can offer....x x

What is you're looking for? Bars, Restaurants, Clubbing??

ok at least visit one major club.one clear night visit the sunset bars.to see sunset.go to ibizatown one day for shopping.and nip over one night like friday or satday to see how the old town looks at night.go to playa den bossa one day to sunbath on beach outside bora bora or get to any other beach .like cala bassa.west end bars is a must.just to say you have been.treat yourself to a nice meal (pick your own place).book a boat trip either island tour or one with all you can drink.see you rep or look at boards in san an where the boats are.

if you look at spotlight home page on left is loads of info you can get,ie maps of where you are staying.buses are cheap to get around.

number 3 will get you to ibizatown.from there you get a bus 14 to playa den bossa.

ok at least visit one major club.one clear night visit the sunset bars.to see sunset.go to ibizatown one day for shopping.and nip over one night like friday or satday to see how the old town looks at night.go to playa den bossa one day to sunbath on beach outside bora bora or get to any other beach .like cala bassa.west end bars is a must.just to say you have been.treat yourself to a nice meal (pick your own place).book a boat trip either island tour or one with all you can drink.see you rep or look at boards in san an where the boats are.

if you look at spotlight home page on left is loads of info you can get,ie maps of where you are staying.buses are cheap to get around.

number 3 will get you to ibizatown.from there you get a bus 14 to playa den bossa.

I'd go for Pacha, you can't go wrong!

I also like the stip of bars along from Bar M, Bay Bar etc, really nice chilled out atmosphere.

I've had a nice meal at Bambuddha Grove, bit of a treck from San An though. Always hear KM5 is really nice and it looks fab on the web, just never mad it there yet!

Thanks guys :) That's much appreciated.

Is there anywhere I can get a map so I can see where I am staying in relation to all those places? Or is that far fetched? lol

Also, has anyone ever stayed in the San Marino Aparthotel? There are some horrendous reviews of it online! Uh oh...

just let you know if you walk to san an main area follow the beach port area all the way round.new path put down last year.you can now get to the sunset bars with out walking through west end.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/san_antonio04.htm

play about with with map above ok.(use arrows)what i did was to print all the little maps.then like blue peter made one big one.pasteing them together.

All you can drink boat trips? Where do I find out about them?? :D

look at boards in san an where the boats are?.ie where the boats park up.are you going with a tour op or have you booked your hols d.i.y. ....some boats do trips where you pay for a right good p.s up on board.fun and games.best thing to do first day is to walk round and ask other people your age in the hotel.

or pay me to fly over and sort you hols out.that would be nice.

Beverly?

:)lol: I'm being childish apols. Look it up!)

Checked out Beverly's online. And will deffo not be checking it out in Ibiza! Ha :)

Right, so i'll look up the all you can drink boat trips, we've booked the holiday ourselves so no rep unfortunately.

Another question....what's the drinking water like over there? I'm one of the 'it'll be fine' types, my boyfriend however says it'll be "McGuts" time if we drink it!

ok for washing and cleaning teeth.but bottles are a must.by the way ice is from bottled water so you ok.

san an bay's water supply is from the desalination plant so it is perfect to drink or use in your dishwasher

I have stayed in the Bay the last 2 years and loved it. We ended up at Donnagans Irish Bar and Pink Panther most nights before heading elsewhere - really good bars and brilliant atmosphere and staff

Have a great time, I did my first time there and have just booked up for my third time!

Back