i must be turning into an old perv!!

I have a gorgeous perfume, which when I went to get it refilled,the heavily made up woman on the make up counter told it was a guaranteed man magnet, that I must seriously have men falling over themselves to get a faint waft of my exotic perfume - and that I must be knocking the potential admirers back with a ****ty stick....

I didnt have the heart to tell her that so far the only people who had come on to me so far were as Sirens described, fat, bald, over the hill desperate men (usually driving a taxi) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still love that perfume and Phil insists i wear it everytime I am out without him.... PMSL....

what perfume is it?? :lol:

what perfume is it?? :lol:

Thierry Mugler - Angel...... I adore it - but its an acquired taste.... (apparently) I have all his perfumes now - not for the faint hearted - very very musky and strong...

So, you looking to attract more fat, bald, Salsa dancing middle aged men then??? or are you just expanding your fan base to taxi drivers too???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know I'd have recognised you Pups!

She was a very stylish businessy type - had I been single (or the philanderer I used to be:lol:) I definitely would have (had a drink with her, natch;)).

Well I'll be at T5 30th May if you fancy meeting for that drink???? :lol::lol::lol:

Thierry Mugler - Angel...... I adore it - but its an acquired taste.... (apparently) I have all his perfumes now - not for the faint hearted - very very musky and strong...

So, you looking to attract more fat, bald, Salsa dancing middle aged men then??? or are you just expanding your fan base to taxi drivers too???

Oh I know the one. I know what you mean, can be very strong, you always notice it a mile off though!

Is Angel the really chocolate-smelling one? No wonder the fat fellas dig you!:lol:

Is Angel the really chocolate-smelling one? No wonder the fat fellas dig you!:lol:

Yep, that's the one - they would chase me down the street if they didnt carry so much poundage - in fact that's the real reason why they're all taxi drivers - to catch up with me.....:lol::lol::lol:

I have never heard of it!! I love musky and strong though!

You can never have enough fat bald middle aged men! :lol:

Oh I know the one. I know what you mean, can be very strong, you always notice it a mile off though!

less is definately more in his perfume's case....

On another more random note - anyone ever watched a film called

Perfume - The story of a Murderer??

Its quite possibly the most brilliantly weird but amazing film...... 8)8)

less is definately more in his perfume's case....

On another more random note - anyone ever watched a film called

Perfume - The story of a Murderer??

Its quite possibly the most brilliantly weird but amazing film...... 8)8)

Is it the one where he makes perfume out of peoples scents/dead people - or something along those lines, my description might be vague!

I remember an old colleague telling me about it. In so great detail there wasnt much point me going to see it!

Is it the one where he makes perfume out of peoples scents/dead people - or something along those lines, my description might be vague!

I remember an old colleague telling me about it. In so great detail there wasnt much point me going to see it!

That's it - its brilliant - once you get past the first gut churning 10 mins..... :lol:

Dont sh*t on your own doorstep - would be my thought there......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I live in a block of apartments and we know no one except the the Polish couple and their kid who live next door just to say hello to, ive seen this bird around in the local supermarket,etc and she always gives me a glance, possibly around39/40/41 hard to tell, will march up to her sometime and errrrrrrr ill think of something to say:oops::lol::lol:

Well guess what, i seen her in the supermarket earlier and went up to her:oops::lol: i said (totally random) hi you live in Block C don't you, i think also i may have seen you on facebook, she said "oh hi yes i do live in Block C, ive seen you around, and yes im on facebook as well how did you know that" i thought fcuk it what do i say now :lol::oops: i just said "oh im not sure i think it was on some application i cant remember which i just recognise you:lol:" she just laughed probably knowing full well i was chancing my arm, i said "well im going for a coffee do you fancy one" she said oh ok yes just a quick one (at that point i was gonna suggest my place immediately but thought id better not :lol::lol:) madness i cant believe i actually went up to her, anyway random conversation was had and phone numbers were exchanged and possible drinks to be had with this 41 year old minx, and not a mention of football or any of that shizzle whatsoever:lol:

neigghhbboouurrs everybody needs good neighbours :p:lol::lol::lol:

Amazingly enough she was on facebook and on that zoosk thingy phew if she wouldn't have been on facebook id have looked like a right fool :lol: she's smart, very intelligent;) so different to the usual types that populate my apartment on weekend nites high on drugs and drunk, this could be a little challenge i might relish, although i predict it'll be quite difficult:twisted::twisted::twisted:;)

Back