i must be turning into an old perv!!

Minxy

honestly its a rare occasion these days that i see a bloke and think Phoooarr! gorgeous!!

well ive just seen one now when bringing my son back from karate, and upon closer inspection i reckon he was only in his early twenties! :oops:arrrrgh help i really shouldnt be finding young men attractive! lol
does that make me an old perv!? does anyone else fancy the folk more than 10years their junior?? where are all the gorgeous men my age or older??!!

There's absolutely no point in askin the blokes this- We ALL fancy any lady over legal age and just about as young as we feel we could decently get away with (and for some blokes that could mean 16+....Euuuuew!!!!)

No, I work at a uni so I see young yummy pups all the time! :lol: If i see anyone my age i think they look too old!

only problem is , when I look at their records, and see that the students coming to university this year were BORN in 1990...I saw a couple born in 1991!!!!!!! eeeeek! :eek:

I often have young guys coming in to register and you look at their ID and they are like HOW many years younger?!!

Makes me start to feel old, and im only 24 :eek:

I hate fresh faced looking young men/boys! I don't want to feel old

I prefer men over the age of 40 ;)

While I was waiting for my gf at City Airport last night, I was asked for a drink by a very well turned out lady who must have been pushing 45! (Given the current Mrs is my age and the last was ten years younger, that would have been just about the acceptable spectrum covered I think.:lol:

While I was waiting for my gf at City Airport last night, I was asked for a drink by a very well turned out lady who must have been pushing 45! (Given the current Mrs is my age and the last was ten years younger, that would have been just about the acceptable spectrum covered I think.:lol:

Was that you!!!!!!!!! :oops::oops::oops:

What happens when you see women about 3/4 years older than you (A NEIGHBOUR) and you think whoaarr nice (MILF):oops::lol:

What happens when you see women about 3/4 years older than you (A NEIGHBOUR) and you think whoaarr nice (MILF):oops::lol:

A Neighbour Johnny? You're one sick puppy

whatifhelen.jpg

You know I'd have recognised you Pups!

She was a very stylish businessy type - had I been single (or the philanderer I used to be:lol:) I definitely would have (had a drink with her, natch;)).

I always get retarded or fat balding men come on to me!! The other day I had a guy ask if I wanted to come into his house so he could teach me salsa :?:?:lol::lol:

I have a gorgeous perfume, which when I went to get it refilled,the heavily made up woman on the make up counter told it was a guaranteed man magnet, that I must seriously have men falling over themselves to get a faint waft of my exotic perfume - and that I must be knocking the potential admirers back with a ****ty stick....

I didnt have the heart to tell her that so far the only people who had come on to me so far were as Sirens described, fat, bald, over the hill desperate men (usually driving a taxi) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still love that perfume and Phil insists i wear it everytime I am out without him.... PMSL....

Back