i met this girl last week.....

Paris400 said:
naddyz said:
NITEFLY said:
she said ''give me 9 inches and make me bleed''

so i fcked her 3 times and punched her in the nose!

bit confused by this... can someone explain? :lol:

Sounds like an old joke. Or you're messing around with a masochist.

I've had 9 x 6 and didn't bleed. If some guy tried to hit me after sex he'd go home with a manpussy! :evil:

I've read this a 100 times, and I'm not sure what you mean by 9 x 6?

Is that like the yanks call a two-by-four (i.e. piece of wood (no, timber) 2 inches wide by 4 inches deep)?

Or nine goes of 6 inches?

I'm confused. I mean, I've seen some video's but...

Paris400 said:
9 inches in length, 6 in circumference. It's a beautiful, perfect size. 8)

Do you always carry a tape measure when you have sex?

Or did you just get the width then calculate it later? How many decimal places of pi did you use?

Do you have a note of minimums and maximums? Averages? Standard Deviations (or "Variance" I think you yanks use, which the positive root of the SD, iirc?)?

Please, tell me more...

x-amount said:
Paris400 said:
I've had 9 x 6 and didn't bleed. If some guy tried to hit me after sex he'd go home with a manpussy! :evil:

I've read this a 100 times, and I'm not sure what you mean by 9 x 6?

Is that like the yanks call a two-by-four (i.e. piece of wood (no, timber) 2 inches wide by 4 inches deep)?

Or nine goes of 6 inches?

I'm confused. I mean, I've seen some video's but...

X-AMOUNT, absolutely pi$$ed myself with the whole office lookin at me when i read ur quote above...........i just love the confusion!!!

and the reference to a piece of two-by-four, its just seems so wrong!!!!

class banter mate. :lol: :lol:

Oh, fxxk. :D I had to read it two times.... But it´s :lol:

Here is another one:

Little Erna (okay, its a german joke) is menstruating for the first time in her life. She is very confused because she knows nothing about that. She goes to little Fritzchen and askes him:

"Little Fritzchen, I´m bleeding there. WHAT is that? Can U have a look?"

Fritzchen says:

"Of course, little Erna, put your clothes of, I´ll look."

Little Erna puts of her clothes and stands there with legs apart. Little Fritzchen lays between her legs and is looking. His eyes become bigger and bigger. He shouts:

"What the hell is that? The whole srcotum is torn off!!!"

I like that joke. :lol: Hope I could translate it good.... If you need more, drop a line

x-amount said:
Paris400 said:

Or did you just get the width then calculate it later? How many decimal places of pi did you use?

Do you have a note of minimums and maximums? Averages? Standard Deviations (or "Variance" I think you yanks use, which the positive root of the SD, iirc?)?

Please, tell me more...

Good answer! Survey says ....

Well, there is a technique to measuring but I've never done it myself. I've seen it done at some sexy parties. 8) The guys were paid by the inch.

x-amount said:
Paris400 said:

Please, tell me more...

Well, there is a technique to measuring but I've never done it myself. I've seen it done at some sexy parties. 8) The guys were paid by the inch.

x-amount said:
Paris400 said:

Please, tell me more...

spotlight gold, easily the thread i laughed at most, I will love paris forever due to this thread.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back