I´m back

ibiza77

Hi everyone.

I have not been on/at Spotlight, for more then 9 month.
Mi life have change alot since I got Ostearthritis and had to walk with crutches. The doctors wanted to
operate my thumps and one foot(to make them stiff, no funny comments please) and a knee. For opvious reasons I said NO.
Insted I go to the Gym 5-6 days a week as b4 but also sit on a bike 40 to 60 min each time,and no need for crutches.
Had to stop working, and was on a sick leave for 7 month. Now since Dec. I´m on a pension(old geezer) and can do what I want.
Gf is studying spanish on a high level in Malaga( at least one clever in the house), so we´re here in Malaga from end of January to the end of May.
After Malaga we´ll go to Ibiza one-two month (then she´s back at work), have booked San Antonio(got friends there,and for the price), Figueretas with friends from home, and Formentera.
We´ll see how long we can afford to stay in Ibiza,maybe we´ll go to the mainland Spain to visit some friends.
If anyone come to Malaga Like 2H76, be free to ask anything or maybe to get a drink with this old man. We stay/live in east Malaga.
Ibiza77 30`th of March 2023

Last edited:
Back