I Love Techno Sat 15 Nov Belgium

Been to a couple in 2005 and 2006. Is held in the Ghent Expo which is basically a bigger version of the NEC in Birmingham. Fantastically well run though as Eurostar ticket gives free travel to Ghent and then free trams run from the outside the station to the venue. Cloakroom is run like a military operation and like the bars you are served in minutes. Big fan of how they do it. Can't fault the line-ups either if you like techno of pretty much any hue. The toughest of tough journeys home though!

First post so be nice!

Been to a few and going to this aswell, as mentioned the organisation is brillant, 35,000 people and hardly ever waiting for a drink at the bar, some of the rooms can get very busy though. Can't wait for this actually

I'm living in the South of Holland at the moment, so it'll only be a couple of hours travel for me :) Thanks for the replies, can't wait :)

I'm living in the South of Holland at the moment, so it'll only be a couple of hours travel for me :) Thanks for the replies, can't wait :)

I live in the east of Belgium, near to you.

I'm very curious of the kontact show by richie and his friends.

I Love Techno Ticket

Hi

Anyone got a ticket for sale for this. My mate has booked his flights, trains and **** for this without thinking it would sell out. Would be grateful to anyone who is selling one.

Cheers

Back