I know I should do a review ... but,

S

*Saffy*

.. sometimes you're just not able to commit to paper, all those lovely memories of a certain time. I don't think I could do my hoiday in Ibiza justice, and perhaps it's nice just to keep those memories to myself.

Guess I can say some of my loves ... the way the warmth of the air wraps itself around you as you step off the plane, and the air, scented with a mix of air ful and herbs tells you you've definately arrived!

Hostal Rosalia ... San Antonio! Was really pleasantly surprised! Don't really know what I was expecting but this place has really friendly staff who keep that bar open till the last man falls! Rooms are really really clean and a good size. Breakfast is a sort of .. do it yourself, with a coffee machine and toaster. Pool area is small, but a little sun trap ... and to be honest, with the bach just 5 minutes walk away, you dont really spend too much time there!

Mambo! What can I say! I kept reading about how commercial it was .. I didn't think so at all. Again, really friendly staff. Bonus being able to see EVERY DJ who were on at Opening Parties ... BONUS being able to catch Fatboy Slim and Westwood and say hi! And .. the sangria is THE BEST!

Coastline for day time ... lovely pool area and superb food in the cafe .. enormous portions so I would recommend sharing !

Lovely walk to Cala Salada .. err, but don't recommend it in 30 degree heat!

Base Bar ... one we had COME TO DO ... the original one though, NOT the new one, which we found was sadly lacking in any atmosphere whatsoever!

The little cafe bar which I think is next but one to the NEW Base Bar! (just down from it) Superb tapas .... and the price made us blink! We had a selection of tapas and a small jug of Sangria for 12 Euros!

Another lovely restaurant ... San Antonio ... walk up to the "main" road from Coastline ... and you will see a blackboard on the pavement with menu in SPanish ... go up the steps ... lovely traditional little Spanish place there ... (Can anyone name these for me please?)

To be totally honest, we both said at the end of the holiday, that we were more than happy just hanging around the bars at night ...... and just doing Pacha twice!

thats good enough for us.

and we have your sock story as well.

aren't we spoilt for choice.

sounds great Saffs.

See this is why we HAVE to keep going back, there is just so much to do on the Island.

When you booked to go again :lol: :?:

Haha ... wish we were booking to go again!

If it comes down to it, I'm tempted to go over for one of the closing parties and just take my tent!

*Saffy* said:
If it comes down to it, I'm tempted to go over for one of the closing parties and just take my tent!

haha!! just imagine saffy pitching up her tent outside space, for the closing

:lol:

Hmm .. well, we've only just got the tent! Had a trial run in the garden on Sunday ... took about 25 mins to erect!

If I can get cheap flights at the end of the season with BMI Baby, I'll be over!

vwp

*Saffy* said:
To be totally honest, we both said at the end of the holiday, that we were more than happy just hanging around the bars at night ...... and just doing Pacha twice!

We've come to realise this over the years.

This year we'll just go Space and Pacha maybe twice in 1 week.

We do enjoy the beach, the restaurants, the shops, the bars etc - it can be difficult to enjoy all these when your trashed from the night before.

You watch now we'll end up at Space, DC10, Pacha, Pinup, El Divino etc and come back with no tan LOL.

Back