I Just Called The Swine Flu Hotline!

Quick, lock up your laughter!:lol:

(See what I did there?:p)

Oh clever, I like what you did there !!!!

There is no laughter in Newcastle at the moment - everyone is depressed that the Messiah is being a very naughty boy and not collecting 3 points per match..... :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh clever, I like what you did there !!!!

There is no laughter in Newcastle at the moment - everyone is depressed that the Messiah is being a very naughty boy and not collecting 3 points per match..... :rolleyes: :lol:

Note to self: do not think Geordies will appreciate your gags at their club's expense, just because you really do get funnier and better looking with every pint!

I'm surprised no ones done a silly internet picture of a midget in a sombrero ****ing miss piggy yet with GLOBAL FAIL written underneath it yet

Apparently, they are now saying you can only contract it if you have been in recent contact with a pig that died soon after said contact.

Things ain't getting any easier for Jack Tweed, are they.

that's better ;)
btw Evening Standard today has marathon supplement with everyones names and times in it I have a copy if you would like it

I forgot all about that :rolleyes: It doesnt feel like a thursday :spank: That would be fantastic, thank you ;)

I have copies of my last two, so that'd be cool 8) I'll pm my address, thanks again !! x

Apparently, they are now saying you can only contract it if you have been in recent contact with a pig that died soon after said contact.

Things ain't getting any easier for Jack Tweed, are they.

they're really not, apparently he keeps getting "they eye" off Boy George in the showers in his prison too ....:lol::lol:

I assumed they were talking about his waistline :eek: - I doubt he's seen his own todger for years.... :lol:

Yeah they was, sorry I realised after I had posted that, the speech marks would look like I meant something else. I did mean his height and weight.:lol::lol:

Yeah they was, sorry I realised after I had posted that, the speech marks would look like I meant something else. I did mean his height and weight.:lol::lol:

:spank: now I have a picture in my head (which I dont really want) of a big beefy Boy George with a humungous todger chasing a weedy Tweedy round the showers of the prison a la Benny Hill Stylee.....

Hey! Everybody lay off old George!

Not only was Culture Club my first rock concert... Boy G was headlining DJ at the closing party forr From Russia with Love at El Divino on my first trip to Ibiza!

(but that is one frightening image, Pups!)

Back