I have absolutely no desire to work today at all....

puppylover

its the busiest its been in ages and normally that gets me firing on all cylinders.....:?:?

I fear I am trying to wind down too early for the forthcoming trip to the white isle

..... 3 weeks and 2 days.....

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

its the busiest its been in ages and normally that gets me firing on all cylinders.....:?:?

I fear I am trying to wind down too early for the forthcoming trip to the white isle

..... 3 weeks and 2 days.....

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

Yes yes!

4 weeks on friday for me and i'm sat at my desk dreaming!! just been making my 'places to go' list to make me feel better!

Bars, grial, noctambula, es vive, cap des falco, kumaras and of course Bora Bora. Never been to any of them bar the latter.

Places, predictably es vedra (well beach with view of) and north of island.

Prob going to explore a bit on day after we get there so I have the next 4 nights to let rip without fear!

Yes yes!

4 weeks on friday for me and i'm sat at my desk dreaming!! just been making my 'places to go' list to make me feel better!

Bars, grial, noctambula, es vive, cap des falco, kumaras and of course Bora Bora. Never been to any of them bar the latter.

Places, predictably es vedra (well beach with view of) and north of island.

Prob going to explore a bit on day after we get there so I have the next 4 nights to let rip without fear!

Oooooh Good Idea - I could do "revised" lists this pm....

You need to get a car and definately get "Oop North" of the Island and see some of the views from up there and eat at a small village restaurant or something. If you drive up from San An up the west coast to Sant Agnes, Sant Mateu, Port de Sant Miguel to the northern most tip through the villages its lovely, then drive down the east through Sant Vincent, Es Cana, St Eulalia etc back its a great day out. You can go and visit some caves in the cliffs up near Portinax - that was quite good fun actually - its cool anyways....

So far, today.....

I have paid the villa balance
hired the car
booked the restaurant for the first Sat night
booked next Fri afternoon off work to do holiday shopping
changed my screen saver to an Ibiza appropriate one....

Oooooh Good Idea - I could do "revised" lists this pm....

You need to get a car and definately get "Oop North" of the Island and see some of the views from up there and eat at a small village restaurant or something. If you drive up from San An up the west coast to Sant Agnes, Sant Mateu, Port de Sant Miguel to the northern most tip through the villages its lovely, then drive down the east through Sant Vincent, Es Cana, St Eulalia etc back its a great day out. You can go and visit some caves in the cliffs up near Portinax - that was quite good fun actually - its cool anyways....

So far, today.....

I have paid the villa balance
hired the car
booked the restaurant for the first Sat night
booked next Fri afternoon off work to do holiday shopping
changed my screen saver to an Ibiza appropriate one....

I need to start planning a restaurant for first night, something else to do - whoop whoop!

In Figgeryatis!

So ibiza town or near by.

Oh well - prob too far on first night ..... defo worth a butchers if not just for the sunset...
P6300142.JPG

Me too

Its my last day before I head off to Zante for 2 weeks 8)

Oooh lovely - lucky lady - my mum was on the phone this morning and told me it was very very hot (at last!!) in Cyprus - its been raining, cloudy and thundery for weeks apparently so I reckon you will be having a lovely hot time in Zante.... 8)8)8)

Oooh lovely - lucky lady - my mum was on the phone this morning and told me it was very very hot (at last!!) in Cyprus - its been raining, cloudy and thundery for weeks apparently so I reckon you will be having a lovely hot time in Zante.... 8)8)8)

According to various weather reports its really warm out there, and there was a mini heatwave last year. I just cant wait for a nice break away, no work, no phone, no grief. Ahh bliss 8)

According to various weather reports its really warm out there, and there was a mini heatwave last year. I just cant wait for a nice break away, no work, no phone, no grief. Ahh bliss 8)

I had a fleeting notion to not take my phone on holiday this year!!! :?:?:?:? Doubt I will do it though......:lol::lol:

i'm holiday giddy myself today too. i got the old bat tipsy at our sunday bbq and she offered to house/animal sit for us so i've just booked to go to valencia in october

valencia.jpg

not bad for €75 a night eh?

last years mini-heatwave lasted nearly 3 months and almost scorched the entire country! :lol:

one of the barmen showed me a pic of one of the worst affected islands, and the fireline ended pretty much where the tide stopped on the beach.

so pack your factor 20 :lol:

greecegetty372ready.jpg

last years mini-heatwave lasted nearly 3 months and almost scorched the entire country! :lol:

one of the barmen showed me a pic of one of the worst affected islands, and the fireline ended pretty much where the tide stopped on the beach.

so pack your factor 20 :lol:

greecegetty372ready.jpg

I remember this!

Back