I have absolutely no desire to work today at all....

i'm holiday giddy myself today too. i got the old bat tipsy at our sunday bbq and she offered to house/animal sit for us so i've just booked to go to valencia in october

valencia.jpg

not bad for €75 a night eh?

You been to Seville El Ste? I am quite fancing a trip there ....

i haven't, but oddly enough the wifey suggested i go there with vueling for a few days as i have some extra days off to use up. i could go in august when it'll be a little bit warmer than here!

i haven't, but oddly enough the wifey suggested i go there with vueling for a few days as i have some extra days off to use up. i could go in august when it'll be a little bit warmer than here!

Please can I request an update of your potential trip then - I would like to know what Seville is all about..... 8)

just when i think work is done and dusted some ****ing twat decides to change **** which on the face of it makes not ****ing diffference to the finished result.

i'm now super giddy because i changed my mind and am now flying in to bilbao and backpacking round the basque country for 5 days in august! i'll be visiting san sebastian again and as i've only driven through both bilbao and santander i'll be taking some time out in those cities and sampling the best cuisine in spain along the way!!

its the busiest its been in ages and normally that gets me firing on all cylinders.....:?:?

I fear I am trying to wind down too early for the forthcoming trip to the white isle

..... 3 weeks and 2 days.....

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

3 weeks and 4 days for me and no I can't work either, I'm reading all the threads on here and planning on what outfits to take, I wish I was going for two weeks so I could spend more time exploring the island but with 6 parties in a row and lots of sunbathing planned there won't be much time for anything else really! I'm def guna plan a less party oriented trip to the island one year as it sounds fabulous! :)

I've got some pretty big exams over the next 7-14 days but all I can think of is Ibiza!

My best friend (and Ibiza 08 companion) is doing two accounting exams today and tomorrow, shes been desperate to ghet them out the way so she can focus her time on counting down to our holiday!

OH MY WORD

I had a nightmare last night.

We were in Ibiza and I was trying to get to Space. For various reasons, every one procrastinating, getting lost - at one point being on a train line that ended in a cave surrounded by the home less (!) - we could not get there at all.

Utter frustration.

When we finally did get there, the music stopped.

HORRIBLE!

OH MY WORD

I had a nightmare last night.

We were in Ibiza and I was trying to get to Space. For various reasons, every one procrastinating, getting lost - at one point being on a train line that ended in a cave surrounded by the home less (!) - we could not get there at all.

Utter frustration.

When we finally did get there, the music stopped.

HORRIBLE!

I dont like your dream/nightmare - that's just wrong on too many levels..... :spank:

Only have nice fluffy dreams now please..... :lol::lol:

Back