I GOING A WEEK TODAY :D I few last min Q?

Q TOY

I can't wait it will be my 3rd trip out there.

I will be doing,

27th Pacha Pete Tong & Steve Lawler (any chance they wii be going B2B, saw them do it at the Shugar Shack once and it was awesome)

22nd We Love Sundays @ Space

23rd Cacoon

24th Garlands (is it worth getting dressed up for????? I believe its a Pirate theme am i right i don't want to look a complete tw#t)

26th Cream

Is any one else of this board going to be a any of these nights whilst i am there?

Is there any nights i should change?

me and my mates fly out to ibiza a week tomorow and were all getin excited. This will be second trip out there so im hoping its as mad as last time i went in 99 im sure it will be!!!!

Is anyone flying out at the same time?

I cant wait to go to eden as that was my fave club last time

Q -- We're doing a lot of those nights as well. And I think me & Mr D are planning on going 4 it at Garlands w/ the pirate sh*t. Heh heh. I at least plan to be sporting eyepatches. two of them. :p

harriet said:
me and my mates fly out to ibiza a week tomorow and were all getin excited. This will be second trip out there so im hoping its as mad as last time i went in 99 im sure it will be!!!!

Is anyone flying out at the same time?

I cant wait to go to eden as that was my fave club last time

I go a week today :) Where you flying from?

Jam

I can't wait it will be my 3rd trip out there.

I will be doing,

27th Pacha Pete Tong & Steve Lawler (any chance they wii be going B2B, saw them do it at the Shugar Shack once and it was awesome)

22nd We Love Sundays @ Space

23rd Cacoon

24th Garlands (is it worth getting dressed up for????? I believe its a Pirate theme am i right i don't want to look a complete tw#t)

26th Cream

Is any one else of this board going to be a any of these nights whilst i am there?

Is there any nights i should change?

What is this "Cacoon" you speak of?

me and my mates are flying grom jersey then onto gatwick then were stuck in london for 13 hours fun eh!!!

mrs. d. said:
Q -- We're doing a lot of those nights as well. And I think me & Mr D are planning on going 4 it at Garlands w/ the pirate sh*t. Heh heh. I at least plan to be sporting eyepatches. two of them. :p

Just bought my sword and eyepatch yesterday and made my pirate trousers, My G/friend is a bit stuck at the mo but she is getting some ideas.

There will be four of us there so you will have to keep an eye out for us two boys & two girls. We will be the best dressed pirates there. Well i will any way. :)

Back