I go to Ibiza tomorrow!!

Hi Evey!! I'm from Ibiza, but I leave the island on Wednesday. If you wanna meet on Tuesday, make me know. I can tell you some cool places to go, and some advice you may need. :)

You lucky lot, long wait for me till October.
Very jealous of all the great nights I'm reading about at the minute :D

YUP! Excited for Enter tonight....pre party bound too? Stivi! What do you look like? Hahaha.

I think i'll come down for the dixon set in sake bar. find me on the stairs which lead to the cocktail bar to the left of the DJ. not wearing black!

I think i'll come down for the dixon set in sake bar. find me on the stairs which lead to the cocktail bar to the left of the DJ. not wearing black!

Just awakened from a 3 hour power nap! Couldn't find you but we didn't go in til later on! Dettmann was great....as was Gaiser!! Also seen a bit of tINI also awesome. Richie was a bit slow when first went in but he picked it up! Seen him better though!

Where's the party's today? Amnesia tonight me thinks....

Couldn't find you but we didn't go in til later on!

we left right after dixon's set - really only went for this last night. (it was absolutely beautiful btw)

nah not doing music on tonight. am going to have a look at clockwork orange (that's a must see for me as it's a one-off) and probably have a look at insane too on the way back home. no big night though, saving energies for sunday (spotlight's anniversary bash in el salon in space, just to remind everyone!) :)

Just awakened from a 3 hour power nap! Couldn't find you but we didn't go in til later on! Dettmann was great....as was Gaiser!! Also seen a bit of tINI also awesome. Richie was a bit slow when first went in but he picked it up! Seen him better though!

we left right after dixon's set - really only went for this last night. (it was absolutely beautiful btw)

nah not doing music on tonight. am going to have a look at clockwork orange (that's a must see for me as it's a one-off) and probably have a look at insane too on the way back home. no big night though, saving energies for sunday (spotlight's anniversary bash in el salon in space, just to remind everyone!) :)

Ahhh cool! What time? Where is el salon? I'll be there.

El Salon opens at 00:30 - come from 1am onwards. El Salon is the small room past the terraza, you'll find it I'm sure. come say hi - whole spotlight clubbing gang will be there.

El Salon opens at 00:30 - come from 1am onwards. El Salon is the small room past the terraza, you'll find it I'm sure. come say hi - whole spotlight clubbing gang will be there.

Good stuff! Looking forward to seeing you all :) hasta manana!

Home and an emotional wreck! I can't stop crying. Post Ibiza blues are awful.

Lost track of days there, went to Beniras Sunday and when we got back I went for a short nap...and woke up the next morning thinking it was about midnight! Ahhhhh.

Techno techno techno was awesome, really enjoyed Joseph Capriati's set at music on....Ben Klock smashed it....Adam Beyer....Papa Sven was good...Kevin Yost....Dettmann.....ooft its actually painful to think about at the moment :( :( :(

I need to move there. The heartache is just too much when I leave! I feel so empty!

Helppppp haha!

Back