I felt quite emotional

She lives about 3 miles from me. 'Tis a bit of a wreck of an estate (it was known as 'Brown Town' until that title was stolen by Ravensthorpe), but it's not her fault. I'm just glad she's safe.

She lives about 3 miles from me. 'Tis a bit of a wreck of an estate (it was known as 'Brown Town' until that title was stolen by Ravensthorpe), but it's not her fault. I'm just glad she's safe.

thats it blame a 9 yr old girl for the **** state of Dewsbury?

got to be honest, this whole thing has got dodgy written all over it!

there'll be a scam in here somewhere for sure or the uncle had a bloody good reason to take her in as the mother and stepfather aren't sound enough to take care of her.

call me a cynic but something isn't right.
Anyone see Fergus Shanahan's editorial column in the Sun today?

Supposedly, the mother has 7 kids from 5 different fathers.. at age 32! And the stepfather is something like 23 years old!

Something is definitely not right in that family. Why was the girl found under a bed? She might just have been hiding from anyone who'd take her back to that house...

Missing schoolgirl...

Jimmy Krankie

shannon1.jpg

fandabbydozzzy! :lol:

got to be honest, this whole thing has got dodgy written all over it!

there'll be a scam in here somewhere for sure or the uncle had a bloody good reason to take her in as the mother and stepfather aren't sound enough to take care of her.

call me a cynic but something isn't right.

I also think this is really dodgy. What I want to know is why she hasnt been reunited with her family yet? :confused:

Very true.

I read something about her maybe being put into care???

May or may not be true though :confused:

I think you right, and to be honest if I had a mother of 6 other kids fathered by 4 other men i'd want to go somewhere else completely.

Stability is not a word I would use for this family!

I think you right, and to be honest if I had a mother of 6 other kids fathered by 4 other men i'd want to go somewhere else completely.

Stability is not a word I would use for this family!

There was something a columnist had written in The Sun (yes I read it everyday on the train :)) about how she should never be let home, he wasnt trying to be horrible but saying yes the whole scene at home is so confusing, then she supposedly said that she wanted to go live with her dad etc anyway, he was kind of saying shes better off elsewhere away from all the confusion

There was something a columnist had written in The Sun (yes I read it everyday on the train :)) about how she should never be let home, he wasnt trying to be horrible but saying yes the whole scene at home is so confusing, then she supposedly said that she wanted to go live with her dad etc anyway, he was kind of saying shes better off elsewhere away from all the confusion
Would that be the column I was talking about above? ;)

'After her recent success in the junior UK hide and seek championships, Shannon Matthews will now try her luck abroad by taking on the current European champion Madeline McCann'

*News Just In*...

Late entrant, Elizabeth Fritzl, has now been crowned the true European Hide and Seek Champion after successfully hiding for 24 years. This decision is subject to independant arbitration as the McCanns have branded her a cheat saying she had help from her dad

*News Just In*...

Late entrant, Elizabeth Fritzl, has now been crowned the true European Hide and Seek Champion after successfully hiding for 24 years. This decision is subject to independant arbitration as the McCanns have branded her a cheat saying she had help from her dad
:lol:

the autobiography will be a best cellar!

*News Just In*...

This years contest sems to be dominated by a new entrant from the states, Jaycee Lee Dugard, who successfully evaded contact with the outside world for 17 years...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6812831.ece

Back