I felt quite emotional

very good news, only now as a father can I appreciate the anguish that parents must go through in these situations, I think I would go insane!!!

I know? whats all that about? I reckon there's more to this than is being let on, I think she must have been hiding. I reckon she had a row then ran away.

That could be true, or she has been forced to hide in there? Maybe whoever kidnapped her has done that to her. Very confusing, I am sure it will all come out in the press.

Lets just hope she is not too traumatised.

Just had a quick look on Sky News and its apparantly a friend of her stepfathers......so it doesnt look like she has been hurt or anything.....

It was the carrying home the beer cans that done it for me :lol:

Before she was found, must have been drinking their sorrows away :confused:

got to be honest, this whole thing has got dodgy written all over it!

there'll be a scam in here somewhere for sure or the uncle had a bloody good reason to take her in as the mother and stepfather aren't sound enough to take care of her.

call me a cynic but something isn't right.

got to be honest, this whole thing has got dodgy written all over it!

there'll be a scam in here somewhere for sure or the uncle had a bloody good reason to take her in as the mother and stepfather aren't sound enough to take care of her.

call me a cynic but something isn't right.

I have to agree, theres something rotten....and I dont just mean the teeth of everyone who lives on that estate!!!

'After her recent success in the junior UK hide and seek championships, Shannon Matthews will now try her luck abroad by taking on the current European champion Madeline McCann'

Back