I am an Ibiza virgin and very confused!!!!!

E

emsilly

Hi all,

Really sorry to post this message as you have probably seen variations hundreds of times!!!

Ok I'm really confused about where to go, I'm off wed 10th Sept (get there in afternoon so probably straight out in evening!) to 17th Sept and a load of my blokeys mates have just come back and said it was abit naff this year? Won't stop me having a good time! :D

Anyway, me and my mate like house (especially stuff we know!) but not really into the hard stuff just like a good boogie and a laugh. Love abit of old skool stuff too! I'm 21 and she's 28. We've got about £400 each, dunno if this is a good amount since it's self catering. I really want to go to at least 3 of the major clubs (my mate is being pants about paying out for the clubs) so I was thinking:

Dunno where to go either wed (first night!), thurs or fri! (Ministry? Pure Pasha? ?!?!?!)
Eden - Judgement Sunday OR I heard Helter Skelter at Es Paradis?
Privilege - Manumission (thought we should really)

I have been reading the millions of really helpful reviews but I don't know what music is on what nights (I had a look at the listings on here and clubtix.com) and generally getting more and more confused!
Sorry for the long post, hope someone can sort my head out!!!!

If you like stuff you know probably best to go to subliminal at pacha on the wednesday and hed kandi at el divino on the saturday. Hed kandi will have lots of funky,disco house and is apparntly a really great night. Then Sundays at space sunday afternoon/night.

I'd avoid ministry as the week you're there its derick carter playing and although he's very good, i doubt he'll play much stuff you know......

You should be able to get tickets for helter skelter quite cheap.

N8 said:
If you like stuff you know probably best to go to subliminal at pacha on the wednesday and hed kandi at el divino on the saturday. Hed kandi will have lots of funky,disco house and is apparntly a really great night. Then Sundays at space sunday afternoon/night.

I'd avoid ministry as the week you're there its derick carter playing and although he's very good, i doubt he'll play much stuff you know......

You should be able to get tickets for helter skelter quite cheap.

Wise words from N8.

I'd definately try and take a little more money though. As a couple, we tend to get through around £200 a day without any trouble. We do like nice restaurants and go the the best bars/clubs. You can do it cheaper obviously - just pace yourself ;)

If you like pure house, and you try to avoid hard stuff, my elevtion would be:

10th: Groove on @ Privilege: George Morel, Dave Piccioni (Azuli) and Jamie Lewis.
11st: Nothing (time to save :lol: )
12nd: Pure Pacha (maybe Oakie is not so hard @ Pachá) or MAde in Italy @ Amnesia.
13rd: Hed Kandi @ El Divino.
14th: Defected @ El Divino (Sandy Rivera, DJ Chus)
15th Release Yourself @ Pachá
16th: Miss Moneypennys @ El Dvinio (Joey Negro, Jim "Shaft" Ryan)

Back