I aint been on here for a while!

Ryanv

A big hello to everyone and anyone, How are we all? Any of the old faces about?

I see the rumour mills are in full swing again this year. An New After hours party boat. I bloody hope so :)

Just booked up again for 10 nights from the 25th june and i cant wait!! :):)

Ryan

hi ryan,

tell us who the old faces are and i'll tell you if they're still around.

have a good holiday. :D

I see the rumour mills are in full swing again this year. An New After hours party boat. I bloody hope so :)

Ryan

Drink prices are too high and no after hours so they have gone elsewhere.:lol:

New ones can reply to, I'm nice like that :lol: :lol:

Tbh I can't really remember many! Neil, woody come to mind and now buckely for kindly letting me know I can't read! :lol:

New ones can reply to, I'm nice like that :lol: :lol:

Tbh I can't really remember many! Neil, woody come to mind and now buckely for kindly letting me know I can't read! :lol:

don't know woody and don't know neil.........so there ya go.

everyone knows buckley, those hacienda gigs will keep him going for years.

Drink prices are too high and no after hours so they have gone elsewhere.:lol:

Tell me about it, I really hope there's better deals drink wise these year. It's going to kill me this year with the value of the pound to euro!!

I don't mind the prices to get in, but drink prices are ridiculous!

I think you will find there will still be plenty people going no matter what the price.

Myself included.

Ain't got a problem paying little bit extra for a good time.

However I will only be going for half hour!:lol:

Ryan

hi, I remember you. I used to post on here a few years back as james the monkeh. Was pretty lowkey in those days, remembered chiefly for wailing about nightlife in Reading; then last summer I returned with a new name and new persona and it's somehow stuck. Welcome back.

then last summer I returned with a new name and new persona and it's somehow stuck. Welcome back.

And we all thought you were just naturally obnoxious...... when in fact it has just been a mere persona created for the amusement of us all....;):D

And we all thought you were just naturally obnoxious...... when in fact it has just been a mere persona created for the amusement of us all....;):D

well originally the plan was to drop a few chaos bombs here and then fck off to the joey negro board but I kinda got waylaid and decided to hang around like an extended remix of a stink bomb. Just to complicate things, madwhitegiant and mambobirdettes' lives I find strangely intriguing <written non-sarcastically>, discoplayer is well discoplayer and the icing on the cake has to be the American dude from Baghdad. Currently well outstayed my welcome - trying to engineer my expulsion from the forum but not sure how yet.

well originally the plan was to drop a few chaos bombs here and then fck off to the joey negro board but I kinda got waylaid and decided to hang around like an extended remix of a stink bomb. Just to complicate things, madwhitegiant and mambobirdettes' lives I find strangely intriguing <written non-sarcastically>, discoplayer is well discoplayer and the icing on the cake has to be the American dude from Baghdad. Currently well outstayed my welcome - trying to engineer my expulsion from the forum but not sure how yet.

im sure it can be arranged...;)

don't know woody and don't know neil.........so there ya go.

everyone knows buckley, those hacienda gigs will keep him going for years.

I'm thinking of pulling a reverse Rampling and embarking on a first ever gig tour Gregatello! You can sell some moody tickets - face value plus the Grego Tax!

:lol:

your way with words (again) confirms that your talents are truely wasted on your day job olly.....;)

Back