Hyte NYE - Berlin

one ticket for sale at face value- tier 3 -59euros or sterling equivalent- message me if interested and can show a photoscan of the ticket before a purchase etc
now sold through ticketswop

Was there as well, didn't like the music.
Dubfire live hybrid was allright. I don't like the sound of coxy. The b2b Coxy/Dubfire was better. Left at about 7.30 as loco dice didn't show up as scheduled and we didn't like hawtin.

Purchased two tickets via Ticketswap from two different sellers, one was damn it a fake one and had to buy one at the door for 89€

The music was fine in general but just didn't like the venue much. Maybe I was expecting more or maybe we'd just overdone it the night before and didn't have the energy to stick it out for long.

Gutted we never made Berghain either but I suppose that could have been a blessing in disguise.

Last edited:
Was there as well, didn't like the music.
Dubfire live hybrid was allright. I don't like the sound of coxy. The b2b Coxy/Dubfire was better. Left at about 7.30 as loco dice didn't show up as scheduled and we didn't like hawtin.

Purchased two tickets via Ticketswap from two different sellers, one was damn it a fake one and had to buy one at the door for 89€
Yes i seen some vids on fb, did not like coxy and music was boring

A fake ticket on Ticketswap, mmm...
Why do people keep paying this operation that basically takes your money and gives you nothing in return? It guarantees absolutely nothing, so you are basically better off buying tickets from randoms on FB.

A fake ticket on Ticketswap, mmm...
Why do people keep paying this operation that basically takes your money and gives you nothing in return? It guarantees absolutely nothing, so you are basically better off buying tickets from randoms on FB.

my ticket for Berlin was genuine but still no money through yet from Ticketswap--

my ticket for Berlin was genuine but still no money through yet from Ticketswap--
I didn't say that all of their tickets are fake, obviously most of them are genuine, but that is just chance and the fact that a lot of people really do need to sell unwanted original tickets.
Ticketswap don't offer the buyer any more security that the ticket is genuine than just buying from people directly (though some common sense is required).
And yet they charge a premium from both seller & buyer.
I would argue that if you send some random on a FB event some money for a ticket using paypal, and he sends you a fake one, there is at least a chance that they will be able to help you, and get your money back, with Ticketswap you won't see a cent back.

Must have been on a different party than you guys. :)
I liked the sets of Monika, Frtiz and Chris Liebing.
The light show was pretty good, the sound engine was fine. I have been to Arena several times therefore I was aware that it will be basically a big warehouse.
Best part however was the second floor from 9:00 onwards. Ferro did play a perfect set for that time of the day. Deep sounds that make your brain twist. Stayed until 13:00 :cool:

Must have been on a different party than you guys. :)
I liked the sets of Monika, Frtiz and Chris Liebing.
The light show was pretty good, the sound engine was fine. I have been to Arena several times therefore I was aware that it will be basically a big warehouse.
Best part however was the second floor from 9:00 onwards. Ferro did play a perfect set for that time of the day. Deep sounds that make your brain twist. Stayed until 13:00 :cool:
I agree (mostly). Monika and Fritz were great, as was dubfire, Coxy was a bit disappointing though. The place was ok but I don't believe it was a sell out as they claimed. Also, we had backstage/VIP tickets but no-one seemed to know whether they actually allowed us to go backstage or not. In the end we were allowed behind the decks for Monika's set but then when I left to got to the toilet the guy refused to let me back in, even though he'd just seen me leave. Absolutely no amount of persuasion or begging would change the guy's mind so I had to leave my friend up there on her own for the rest of the set (when they eventually all got thrown out).
The second floor was good too, and LOUD!

Back