How's Your Year Been? (2023)

Sorry for you loss. 😢
Lovely Boston Casa ! We have a seven year old Boston, was crazy in his puppy years, calmed down now though. You’ll have loads of fun I’m sure.
He’s still farting loads now. To be fair it works well cos I’m always blaming him if it’s me. You do get used to it though.
As in the breed, same here. A friend told me about them and after that we had our heart set on one. Surprised you never heard of them though as they was number 1 breed in the USA back in the day. They are getting more popular over here in UK for sure. See a lot more pounding the streets round our way maybe as they are a Slightly cheaper alternative to a French bulldog.
Hope yours brings you as much joy as we are having with ours. 👊🏻

Happy New Year!
Now it's time to look back at 2023:
A very nice year for us, we spent almost 6 weeks in ibiza in 2 trips, had a lot of fun each time, good parties, nice restaurants, a lot of good memories with all our friends.
The weekend in Bordeaux with @stivi and his better half in December was also very cool 😎.
Nothing special to say about our jobs, we are OK.
The best day of the year was a week ago when we received the keys of our new apartment,a nice flat with a huge terrace in the center of our (little)city.
This means no more rent to pay, we'll save 1000€/month, so more money for ibiza in the future 😁.
We are healthy, our families are going well, our friends too.
So definitely it was a good year 🙂

Woof, what a year!

'23 was definitely good, just BUSY. First 4 months of the year were spent working too much and then studying in my time off to complete my professional licensing. Had a lot of trips both for work and fun. Nothing on the books just yet for '24 but I'm sure that won't last long (still trying to decide if I go to IBZ in Sept or toe AMS for ADE...). The rest of the year I spent working too much, hopefully things calm down a bit this year.

I hope you all had a great 2023 and an ever better 2024.

-B

Back