How's Your Year Been? (2020)

You maybe noticed the wood proping the flow to the tank, bought some stuff once for a 'proper fit' and it was wrong, so for now its going to have to stay like that. To be fair now I have reliable water supply, might go abit crazy planting seeds this year hahaha

Do you get quite a bit of rainfall there?
It varies alot, recently there has been no rain fall at all, its been nice to see abit of sun for a change tho. You can count on the British weather for that not to last haha and am sure at some point we will get some rain

Its a very sad state of affairs here in 'Great' Britain. I feel ashamed that I was born here.Luckily half my family are from Mainland Spain mainly Seville so that helps me feel happier.
Although as my mum was born on Aldershot army barracks so unfortunately I cannot claim Spanish citizenship, despite her going to numerous schools all over Spain, she is classed as British.
A big Riot is needed here!

Its a very sad state of affairs here in 'Great' Britain. I feel ashamed that I was born here.Luckily half my family are from Mainland Spain mainly Seville so that helps me feel happier.
Although as my mum was born on Aldershot army barracks so unfortunately I cannot claim Spanish citizenship, despite her going to numerous schools all over Spain, she is classed as British.
A big Riot is needed here!

A long shot but if you haven't explored this already there may be a loophole. If you talk to the Spanish Embassy on Sloane Street London and cite the Ley de memoria histórica (2007) she may be able to qualify for dual nationality if any grandparent moved to the UK between 1939 and 1975. This was a law passed by the Zapatero government in the 2000s that enabled the children of refugees from the dictatorship to get Spanish passports.

A long shot but if you haven't explored this already there may be a loophole. If you talk to the Spanish Embassy on Sloane Street London and cite the Ley de memoria histórica (2007) she may be able to qualify for dual nationality if any grandparent moved to the UK between 1939 and 1975. This was a law passed by the Zapatero government in the 2000s that enabled the children of refugees from the dictatorship to get Spanish passports.
Thankyou so much for this, we shall have a look into this! This would definitely apply to her!
I think the biggest issue would be getting the documents together as my Abeula would be over 100 years old now, but should be doable.

On a side note - my Abeula was famous Flamenco Dancer called Maria Cruz, part of a group called Las Dos Hermanas from Sevilla along with her sister. Danced in front of many notable dignitaries including, Franco, unfortunately Hitler, Prince Philip amongst many others. Even had a dance with Sinatra at some point along the way. Its hard to find any information on the internet, but my Tia has lots of articles and information that I will try and dig out. Here is one of the few pictures that I have.

Sorry to go on, but not often I ever speak about this!

Attachments

• M Cruz.png
    M Cruz.png
    593 KB · Views: 6
Back