How's the curfew going?

I wonder if the closing time only matters on certain events?

From my experience come about 6am the club starts to become half empty

I aim to get there for mid night to make the most of the night

The Dimitri Vegas closing went on till 7am and at 7am I was there and I could say there were only 100 people left

Go to a proper night such as music on, Cocoon or coxy at Space and tell me how many people are there till throw out time.

Go to a proper night such as music on, Cocoon or coxy at Space and tell me how many people are there till throw out time.

I need to experience some more venues. You know how it is - Never enough time on the island to do everything you want.

Ants/Together (House room). Is what I enjoy personally. I think I would enjoy music on

The problem with 7am closing times is that on a very busy night I'd hardly ever go until 5am when the overcrowding subsides. No desire to go earlier and be a sardine. Just not worth it for 2 hours whereas 4 hours until 9am is plenty.

The problem with 7am closing times is that on a very busy night I'd hardly ever go until 5am when the overcrowding subsides. No desire to go earlier and be a sardine. Just not worth it for 2 hours whereas 4 hours until 9am is plenty.

Agree with you on that. I've found more recently if I get there before the overcrowding starts, then power through, after awhile I just get fed up of how busy somewhere is and I leave :(

Back