how to spot an ibiza virgin!!

I saw a dwarf shagging a 6ft blonde Briggite Nielson look a like at Manumission in 95 (it wasnt part of any show, just happening at the back of the dance floor) Give me that over a week of a virgins 'wide eyed excitement and perspective anyday'

Veterans rock!:D:D:D

Paul Daniels and his wife Debbie?

Being an Ibiza Veteran myself (7th time this year) I have to say I was not a fan of Manumission when it was at Privilege but haven't been to it at Amnesia. Thing is when we go there this summer they've only gone and got 2 Many DJ's and Fatboy Slim playing so although I will blatantly be leaving before the sex show I will still be going :lol:

Being an Ibiza Veteran myself (7th time this year) I have to say I was not a fan of Manumission when it was at Privilege but haven't been to it at Amnesia. Thing is when we go there this summer they've only gone and got 2 Many DJ's and Fatboy Slim playing so although I will blatantly be leaving before the sex show I will still be going :lol:

same here! havent been to Manumission since 2001 ..... 2manydj's wont be missed though ;)

Oh my god how funny, I wish I saw that!!!

We saw a random show on stage involving naked people and naked midgets.........and they got in straw baskets which was weird......then the was lots of different people floating about.

I still thought it was amazing.

Just watch Kevin and perry.

In 1999, I was at Manumission for the first time (Ive never been back by the way coz I thought it was absolute B*ll*cks)
I was on the dance floor and I could feel something hitting the back of my legs. Thinking it was just a fellow raver, I ignored it and kept on tearing up the floor as best I could. After a while I got abit fed up and turned around to see what the craic was, but there was nobody behind me to be catching my leg in the same position over and over again... until I looked down.
I saw an old woman (aged maybe 75 - 80) sitting on the floor peeling a bag of potatoes... the wierdest thing I had ever seen in my entire life without a doubt.

J

I saw an old woman (aged maybe 75 - 80) sitting on the floor peeling a bag of potatoes... the wierdest thing I had ever seen in my entire life without a doubt.

J

Hmmm, it sounds like you may have "peeled too many potatoes" yourself... :lol:

I often see a very old lady (must be 90) peeling potatoes outside a restaurant in cala de virgin in ibiza town right amongst the goings on of what was fok e fum bar (spelling?) she doesnt even bat an eyelid...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back