how to spot an ibiza virgin!!

COASTLINE KID

my pool often buzzed with the sound of potential parties:
sample line:
"i can't wait to go to manumission @ privilege, it's the biggest club in the world and they have live sex shows...."

i didn't have the heart or the energy to correct the little lambs

I never saw no sex shows

i did .... around 7am back in 98 .... hammer and tong!!! 8)

nothing compared to the dancing suitcase!! that was a show ....
guys sat a suitcase on the stage and after about 10 mins out springs legs and arms as it dances round the stage :lol:.... normal sized as well so must have been a midget inside!!! :D

A friend of ours got the following reply from a young girl in the toilets at Ibiza Rocks, when she asked her whether she was going to Pacha on Friday:

"No, I'm not going there because my friend says they have live sex shows, and I don't like that sort of thing - we're all going to Manumission instead"!

my pool often buzzed with the sound of potential parties:
sample line:
"i can't wait to go to manumission @ privilege, it's the biggest club in the world and they have live sex shows...."

i didn't have the heart or the energy to correct the little lambs

Whatever floats their boat.

One day they'll be a smugly tutting veteran of the scene also....

I'd rather a week of their wide eyed excitement and perspective than a month of too cool for school "been there, done that" yawnsville.

i did .... around 7am back in 98 .... hammer and tong!!! 8)

nothing compared to the dancing suitcase!! that was a show ....
guys sat a suitcase on the stage and after about 10 mins out springs legs and arms as it dances round the stage :lol:.... normal sized as well so must have been a midget inside!!! :D

Oh my god how funny, I wish I saw that!!!

We saw a random show on stage involving naked people and naked midgets.........and they got in straw baskets which was weird......then the was lots of different people floating about.

I still thought it was amazing.

We saw a random show on stage involving naked people and naked midgets.........and they got in straw baskets which was weird......then the was lots of different people floating about.

I saw a dwarf shagging a 6ft blonde Briggite Nielson look a like at Manumission in 95 (it wasnt part of any show, just happening at the back of the dance floor) Give me that over a week of a virgins 'wide eyed excitement and perspective anyday'

Veterans rock!:D:D:D

So Dirk...

So Dirk...

As a trusted knowledge expert Ibiza veteran (expected to shepard the "I'll buy you a drink, eyes wide Ibiza virgin"), where's the best place to either experience such a visual wonderment of heterosexual delight? Or perhaps, join in such an eXciting hug fest? From reading in these forums in preperation of a couple of weeks in the funnest town in the gosh darned it greatest place in the world... It seems there are a few clubs with an abundance of nooks and crannies that might suit a public getting flogged (just as you aren't too picky and know how to turn it from hugs to rubs).

Oh master of the Ibiza, imbibe us all of your kinky knowlege please...I am too lazy to read beyond 1 page of prevoiuosly posted text.

*thank you in advance and now I will hang up and listen*

It's not as good as the good old days and there has been a huge purge on dwarfs shagging 6ft blondes over the last 10 years. First the local government got rid of the dwarf shaggers, then they moved on to DC10. Sorry.

The Suitcase man lives on at the Zoo Project...

ZP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

that was my villa

yeah...of course....2002 i went to manumission shook hands with p.diddy and they had a dancefloor on hydraulics. amazin!!!

2005- i thought it was garbage

i didn't mean to sound like a snotty ibiza know it all, i just felt a bit sorry for my fellow pool chums..in a cute kind of way

How to spot one?

Easy, they're probably having a much better time and a lot more fun than all us jaded, been there done it, cynical vererans ;)

Back