How to spend my money???

R

r-malibu

im going to san antonio for like 11 days (25/8 - 5/9), got £400 spending money. but wana go to at least a couple of the HUGE events, obviously still going out everynight for like drinks but maybe not in the biggest clubs, and wud also like to go to formentera for a day trip or sumfin! dunno if il b able to afford everything and was wondering wot suggestions ppl hav???

I am probably a bad person to help out here as I am the worlds worst money manger!!

Reading other people's posts, deffo get buses, and when going to your couple of big club nights get the free buses.

Buy drinks from the supermarkets (presuming you are staying in apartments), much much cheaper if you r on a budget.

You could try getting in touch with the guy on here who says he can get the ceapest club tickets to save a few euros.

I'm sure you will have a ball, we could survive on much less than we do, but just end up being spend thrift cos we are on holiday.

welcome to the spotlight board :D :D :D

Nights when you don't go out clubbing go to the West End if that's you thing cos apparently drinks are much cheaper there.

If you're going down to Mambos buy your drinks from the supermarket round the corner and drink on the beach.

If you decide to go to Formentera take the slow boat cos it's cheaper than the fast one and doesn't take that much longer.

Buses as well like Welove said.

And buy tickets in advance cos they will include free drink in club.......and try not to drink as much in clubs cos that's where a lot of your money will go.

If you're in hotel you'll be sorted for meals but if you're in apartment buy food from supermarket and eat in some nights.

And if all else fails, sell your body to earn some extra cash :p Ooops maybe shouldn't have shared that one :oops: :p ;)

Ok, here is how to spend your money. put it all in an envelope. Then E-mail me to get my adress, put my adress on the side of the envelope and send it to me. :D A great way to spend all the extra cash you have lying around!

Technoindustrial said:
Ok, here is how to spend your money. put it all in an envelope. Then E-mail me to get my adress, put my adress on the side of the envelope and send it to me. :D A great way to spend all the extra cash you have lying around!

LOL ;)

techno if that works i'll give ya my address ;) :lol:

o........k i will certainly consider the sendin u my money idea, lol, but i have a strange feeling it will get lost in the post! thanks for the otha sugestions everyone replied, i shud b ok if i dont go on a mad 1 spending everything which i usually do! i may have to live on cheap noodles for the whole holiday or eat sand!

this my help

if you in san an the you will be near the west ens. as you are on a budget.

their a lot of bars in the west end that now do 1 hours free drinking at a cost of 10 euro's about £8 ..alwasy a good start.

r-malibu said:
o........k i will certainly consider the sendin u my money idea, lol, but i have a strange feeling it will get lost in the post! thanks for the otha sugestions everyone replied, i shud b ok if i dont go on a mad 1 spending everything which i usually do! i may have to live on cheap noodles for the whole holiday or eat sand!

I find the sand outside cafe del mar to be the tastiest - usually soaked in the odd drop of san miguel (or vodka limon if you stike it gold!! :D ). Beware the sand outside kanya is particularly tasteless and the grain to space ratio is particularly low....about 1:25,000...heh, needless to say - avoid like the plague. ;)

Happy munching

:lol: :) :confused: ;)

I only took £400 with me last year and i managed to go to Godskitchen @ Eden, Euphoria @ Eden, Pacha, Cream and the Skooldisco night at Eden on the Friday. I had a meal everyday too.

The reason i was okay was probably because we drank in the apartment before hand and then went to the West End for a bit to top them up.

We never stayed in Mambo's after 10pm and drank.

Not so lavish but if your on a budget it has to be done.

I was a bit tight towards the end and missed my coach and had no money to pay for a taxi - i also missed my flight :cry: wasnt a happy bunny cuz i was on my own.

Barbie said:
And if all else fails, sell your body to earn some extra cash :p Ooops maybe shouldn't have shared that one :oops: :p ;)

it's a good advice... what should one expect
to get this summer, barbie? ;)

### barx

barx said:

### barx

Well my b/friend lends me out for 5 pesatas (he think's I'm really dumb and I don't realise it's euros now :p ;) Out of that he gives me 2 pesatas but I think he is really charging more and pocketing the money for himself :eek: :p

Then again I'm a rough old bint, so if you have age and beauty on your side, the sky's the limit :p :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
barx said:

### barx

Well my b/friend lends me out for 5 pesatas (he think's I'm really dumb and I don't realise it's euros now :p ;) Out of that he gives me 2 pesatas but I think he is really charging more and pocketing the money for himself :eek: :p

:D

when me & my gf is on holiday, i allways say "why don't we
sell you to someone to so we can buy more drinks & stuff?", but
no buys yet course she asks for way to much... :(

besides, if a sale ever goes through i would not see the money
cource my gf says that since i don't own her, i can't sell her;
she owns herself, and the money is hers!

only one solution: barx for sale! where do u think is the best
ibizian "marketplaces"? :D

### barx

barx said:
:D

when me & my gf is on holiday, i allways say "why don't we
sell you to someone to so we can buy more drinks & stuff?", but
no buys yet course she asks for way to much... :(

besides, if a sale ever goes through i would not see the money
cource my gf says that since i don't own her, i can't sell her;
she owns herself, and the money is hers!

only one solution: barx for sale! where do u think is the best
ibizian "marketplaces"? :D

### barx

PMSL :lol: You need to brush up on your pimping skills :p ;) Tell your g/friend it's a woman's job to make money for her man lol :eek: :p :lol:

Re location, you will probably get more offers in West End but they probably won't pay as well whereas in Ibiza Town you'll get a clientelle who spend more but there's not as many takers :p It's a tricky one, you need to weigh up pros and cons of each :p :lol: ;)

WeLuvIbiza said:
Historically,

Where have you made the most money Barbie??

What would be the avg rate per hour??

You're asking the wrong person cos I'm not the norm :rolleyes: :confused: People don't pay much for rough Scunny bints so I'm always at an immediate disadvantage :cry: :p I have to just take whatever I can get and as I mentioned before I'm not too sure about the rates cos Tom pockets the money and pays me 2 pesatas :rolleyes: :p

mambobirdette said:
I only took £400 with me last year and i managed to go to Godskitchen @ Eden, Euphoria @ Eden, Pacha, Cream and the Skooldisco night at Eden on the Friday. I had a meal everyday too.

The reason i was okay was probably because we drank in the apartment before hand and then went to the West End for a bit to top them up.

We never stayed in Mambo's after 10pm and drank.

Not so lavish but if your on a budget it has to be done.

I was a bit tight towards the end and missed my coach and had no money to pay for a taxi - i also missed my flight :cry: wasnt a happy bunny cuz i was on my own.

Unlucky! hope u av better luck this yr. wil u b on ur own again this time? im counting down the days til i go!!!!!!!

Barbie said:
WeLuvIbiza said:
Historically,

Where have you made the most money Barbie??

What would be the avg rate per hour??

You're asking the wrong person cos I'm not the norm :rolleyes: :confused: People don't pay much for rough Scunny bints so I'm always at an immediate disadvantage :cry:

ah, it can't be that bad, barb: old bints (hurray; got to use
the word!) is *so* this year, i'v heard! :D

idea: when tom has got payment for your "services", charge
the customer a "bint fee" without tom knowing... :D

### barx

barx said:
ah, it can't be that bad, barb: old bints (hurray; got to use
the word!) is *so* this year, i'v heard! :D

idea: when tom has got payment for your "services", charge
the customer a "bint fee" without tom knowing... :D

### barx

Lol, I like you Barx, the 'bint fee' is the way forward :p :lol: ;)

But shushhhhhhh don't tell Tom :p ;)

Back