How to rent a Bar?

Silver

Hi Folks, nice to find this Forum and so many Ibiza-Fans!
Me and my friend thinking about moving to Ibiza. We would like to rent a small Bar on a good place. Has anyone an Idea how to find this? I`ve searched through Google and more, but cannot find any offers...

Would be glad for any help /Info.
Thanks and Love and Light,
Silver:)

what have you been searchin for on google..............you may get lucky searching through real estate companies or estate agencies, as sometimes they deal with the leasing of commercial premises.:confused:

but if you are serious about this venture then you need to be on the island, pouring over the local newspapers, looking out for "se traspasa" signs and asking around at every opportunity.....

what have you been searchin for on google..............you may get lucky searching through real estate companies or estate agencies, as sometimes they deal with the leasing of commercial premises.:confused:

but if you are serious about this venture then you need to be on the island, pouring over the local newspapers, looking out for "se traspasa" signs and asking around at every opportunity.....

Yes, thanx, will do this in a direct way in January.
But I dont find any real estate companies, dealing with leasing premises.
Would be glad to know about Companies, importand for me is to find a good place, no matter how.

Best regards Silver :)

Yes, thanx, will do this in a direct way in January.
But I dont find any real estate companies, dealing with leasing premises.
Would be glad to know about Companies, importand for me is to find a good place, no matter how.

Best regards Silver :)

where are you from?? can you speak spanish??

if so trawl the internet for the hundreds of small 'inmobiliaria' ibiza has.

buena suerte!!

What sort of bar you looking for, San an ? manic for a few months then closed winter ? or more up towards Santa Eulalia open all year round ? another place to keep an eye on is http://www.theibizasun.net/ adverts in there some weeks, and of course the many estate agents on the Island , If you give me a better Idea of what you are looking for I will keep an eye out for you, I saw a few signs in St Eulalia yesterday and know a few good people down in San An that I can ask for you,
Have a good one
Tim

Hi Folks, nice to find this Forum and so many Ibiza-Fans!
Me and my friend thinking about moving to Ibiza. We would like to rent a small Bar on a good place. Has anyone an Idea how to find this? I`ve searched through Google and more, but cannot find any offers...

Would be glad for any help /Info.
Thanks and Love and Light,
Silver:)

Hi Silver

I don't know if you are experienced in running bars, but I'm looking to go out in 2007 to run one. I've just added a post in the "Summer Jobs Section".

Be more than happy for a chat if you're interested.

All the best of luck.

Cheers

Rich

Hey,
I'm also hoping to lease a bar in Ibiza next summer. We have found a place and spent last weekend having a look around the Island at a couple of other places. However, it would be nice to hear from someone that has already gone about leasing a bar in Ibiza and could give some sound advice with regards trespasos, renewing of leases, suppliers etc.

Hi There,
I was also thinking the same for next year, but only working for the summer months. would be really interesting to see how you get on. I found that with my UK bank here it was difficult to raise finance for something based abroad.
Cheers,
Steve.

Back