how to get to ibiza out of season

bootsie

Hi
I am planning to go to ibiza for my birthday in march 2009
My friend has an apartment at santa eulalia so accomodation is not a problem
I would be grateful for any tips on how to get there out of season
The plan is to get to a flight to alicante and hire a car and get the ferry from denia to ibiza

Luv Bootsie

Ryanair are doing direct flights from Stanstead 3 times a week off season. Might be an easier option.

Hi
I am planning to go to ibiza for my birthday in march 2009
My friend has an apartment at santa eulalia so accomodation is not a problem
I would be grateful for any tips on how to get there out of season
The plan is to get to a flight to alicante and hire a car and get the ferry from denia to ibiza

Luv Bootsie

You will find it a lot cheaper to get the ferry and hire a car when you arrive here. Getting a car across here on the ferry can be very expensive. The car could also get damaged, they really cram them in; I always come off the ferry with a new dent somewhere on the car.

it'll be far cheaper to get the ryan air flights - they are doing them for zero pounds + tax - ie you could get a return flight for around 50-60 euros - they are late afternoon flights as well so its not like ariving at 4am

i cant see how flying to alicante, getting a hire car, paying for the ferry could in any way be easier or cheaper - my mum lives near alicante and came out this summer with her car - it wouldve been cheaper for her to fly here via valencia or barcelona and then hired a car

Def not via Alicante.
It would be cheaper to go back to London again!

Ryan Air.

Or as it only goes 3 times a week it may not suit. Go easyjet to Barcalona and then on Click Air.

Back