How terrible the WHP at store street is!

It's the promoters that put parties on for the fun of it that make the best parties. It isn't their main source of income as they have a day job, and generally they just want to break even and give everyone a good night.

you know the people who do it for the love because they are the same people who have been nerding on dance forums for the last 15 years and who have been going out forever. and it really is a labour of love when you are dealing with police, councils, staff, agents, tech issues, missed flights, tantrums and suddenly getting emails from all sorts of people who decide to become your 'mate' when they want freebies. so if/when you do get a very good/known dj to play for zilch at a weekend gig to 200 people in sweaty basement, it is almost a miracle these days.

Pure case of live and learn for sure
Won't be doing store street again and won't be booking tickets before line-up is released

Anyhow put together a 6 min vid for anyone that happens to give a fo0k

Smh a group of mongs in that vid. The music aswell smfh, you should be ashamed

I've been going to WHP for many years in its various locations and always enjoyed store street. Sometimes being further back at an event when the sound isnt so deafening isnt always a bad thing.

Was guaranteed to be full of whoppers on NYE with that lineup though.

One experience of the WHP in Manchester. For a Diynamic night. Two things I'd agree with. Door staff were not particularly nice to experience. The atmosphere was very lacking despite being a full room. Maybe there was more Ketamine about than anything else?

On a plus note. Hosh smashed it

I was at this. Great crowd, not overly busy. But as you say the atmosphere wasn't great. Maybe that's why they haven't been back? And yes HOSH did smash it :)

Seen him in the watergate in November and he was outstanding. Being my first time in the watergate made it that wee bit more special

I've been going to WHP for many years in its various locations and always enjoyed store street. Sometimes being further back at an event when the sound isnt so deafening isnt always a bad thing.

Was guaranteed to be full of whoppers on NYE with that lineup though.

Being further back than half way and you would hear the chattering of people and the music from the other rooms

But you're right about the lineup. Full of VK blue drinking snap chatters every other weekend of the year. Totally wrong crowd I am used to

Back