How rammed is Cream this year?

Sparkle

I have really mixed feelings about this night. Whenever I have attended the music has always been excellent but its always been so rammed that you are literally just squashed to one spot! I find this unbearable as I get really panicky and claustrophobic in crowds especially when under the influence. ;)

However as a huge trance lover I find the line up on 7th August with Tiesco, Oakenfold and Van Dyke a bit to hard to resist although I have a feeling this is probably going to be one of the busiest nights ever. What do you think worth the squash or not worth the effort? :?:

It was pretty rammed when i was there to see Tiesto and Van Dyke so yes it will be totally impossible to move when oakie is there. If i really liked trance i wouldn't let it bother me that much.

Sparkle said:
I have really mixed feelings about this night. Whenever I have attended the music has always been excellent but its always been so rammed that you are literally just squashed to one spot! I find this unbearable as I get really panicky and claustrophobic in crowds especially when under the influence. ;)

However as a huge trance lover I find the line up on 7th August with Tiesco, Oakenfold and Van *beep* a bit to hard to resist although I have a feeling this is probably going to be one of the busiest nights ever. What do you think worth the squash or not worth the effort? :?:

yeah last year it was only tiesto, frank trax and max graham on and you couldn't move - so with oakie and van dyk too - its gonna be rammed...... can't wait for it tho

Will the essential mix night sell out d'ya reckon, because i'm comin over from magaluf for this one expecting to get a ticket in the day.

i was there last thursday, it was amazing!

the place was quite full to start with but still plenty of room to dance, by no means rammed.

as the night went on it thinned out quite a bit and there was loads of room - the main dancefloor stayed busy but there was loads of room around the bars.

the most packed area was, suprise suprise, right under the ice cannon - very hectic all night.

whatever you do, you must stand there at least once when the cannon fires - it's an awesome experience to be caught full in the face with a huge jet of dry ice just as a banging tune kicks in.

Tiesto & PVD rocked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

sunny_d said:

the place was quite full to start with but still plenty of room to dance, by no means rammed.

as the night went on it thinned out quite a bit and there was loads of room - the main dancefloor stayed busy but there was loads of room around the bars.

the most packed area was, suprise suprise, right under the ice cannon - very hectic all night.

whatever you do, you must stand there at least once when the cannon fires - it's an awesome experience to be caught full in the face with a huge jet of dry ice just as a banging tune kicks in.

:D Thanks

I really love Cream but being only 5"3 I do tend to get sqaushed, elbowed burned and god knows what else! I prefer it when its not as busy :D

sunny_d said:

sunny d, I was also there last Thursday and had a fantastic time. I have to say the main room was really busy when we got there at 2 with Tiesto on so we decided to go in the back to see mync who i have to say were very good. (I thought they were gonna be pants but they were quality) I was with 3 other lads but I went on my own into the front room for the last hour of van dyk.

My reccomendation would be go between the 2 rooms, and it should be ok, plus they have an ice cannon in the back room too :)

i went on the 3dr july for van dyk and it was as rammed as it gets, we ended up dancing nearthe bar on your left (if you facing the dj)

still ended up bumping into two people from the uk i now!!!

I was there last thursday too- stay back towards the bars on the right when you come in, and it's not too bad- nowhere near as bad as last year, anyway...

oh dear this is what i fear as im going on the 9th when Oakie, PVD, Tiestö and Seb Fontaine are all playing under the same roof! yeeks!

a couple of years back at cream, the whole place was packed out with scousers offering me drugs. tiesto and fergie were present that night. it was so very different to the year before when the crowd was much much older.

although tiesto isnt really my cup of tea, i'm still gonna do a cream night in september.

Best thing is to try and get on the steps to the right of the dance floor. Godd view and plenty of space!

Book a table with some frieds. It's the best thing you can do. ;) You can dance with the crowd and you can relax watching the cowd from upstair.

Back