How poorer can the weekly line up at Space this year?

diver

I know it used to be a predominately daytime club but why don't more promoters cash in on opening at 4.30pm as they are allowed to?

"We Love" seems to be the only exception, however this seems to have gone downhill a lot according to recent reviews. Some of my best moments were on the Sunset Terrace last year!!

Missed the word "get" out of my title. Please insert between up and at as below

How poorer can the weekly line up get at Space this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave Pearce Dance Anthems & DJ Sammy back to back on a Friday, perhaps???

That does not bear thinking about.

I mean they are that desparate that even Hed Kandi have a night this year. I cant see them even filling the Discoteca.

There are also other nights not even filled yet

I know it used to be a predominately daytime club but why don't more promoters cash in on opening at 4.30pm as they are allowed to?

Even if they did, the punters still wouldn't turn up till 9pm at the earliest - unless they put bigger DJs on in the afternoon and/or lowered the drinks until the evening.

That does not bear thinking about.

I mean they are that desparate that even Hed Kandi have a night this year. I cant see them even filling the Discoteca.

I don't know I have a feeling that Hed Kandi will do quite well this year @ Space!

mon - monday's calling will be a wash out

tue - carl cox's night has one of the best line-ups of any party in the world.

wed - cafe olé was rammed for the opening, i reckon it'll be one of the surprise successes this year. and free

thur - be at space with wally lopez, guy gerber, tom novy and chris liebing isn't so bad a line up. they'll do better from it financially than the tenaglia deal last year.

fri - still waiting to see what this "surprise" they have is

sat - hed kandi, already struggling. discoteca isn't open and won't be. just the terrazza and el salon.

sun - after slow start, it was packed to the rafters on sunday this week. playa d'en bossa/bora bora was buzzing and by all accounts the sunset terrace was rocking from earlyish on 7/8.

wed - cafe olé was rammed for the opening, i reckon it'll be one of the surprise successes this year. and free
more details about it pleaaaase :)

fri - still waiting to see what this "surprise" they have is
i wish it would be GOA from madrid (the parties they are doin every month in Fabric are one of the best in the world...) :rolleyes:

sun - after slow start, it was packed to the rafters on sunday this week. playa d'en bossa/bora bora was buzzing and by all accounts the sunset terrace was rocking from earlyish on 7/8.
i'm so GLAD to hear it mate, it's goin to be ok when i'll come in the end of july! :lol:

The thing that I don't like about Space is that I seem to constantly end up walking around never settling into one room. I really do want to like it!

Looks like a Techno/darker dominated line up for Space...although Handbag House....I mean Hed kandi probably balances it out.

Looks like a Techno/darker dominated line up for Space...although Handbag House....I mean Hed kandi probably balances it out.

Isn't Hed Kandi trying to latch onto the disco thing? Though as excited as I might get about disco in the coming years once I am bored of techno, I just cannot see me doing a Hed Kandi night.

Back