How old are you?

I'm 27. Not been IDed for about a year and a half now, but up until that time, people regularly mistook me for a school leaver. Now they tend to place me in my early 20s.:)

Not a nice thread :(

I'm worse than any woman (and I'm not!) when it comes to my age. I simply don't wan't to grow up, not just yet. Fortunately I did a spot of teeny snatching, my misus is a few years younger than me @ 31 :)

not telling you! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAMN my user name!:lol: :lol:

I did get asked for i.d though last year!!! Fantastic it made my year!

35. I may have to grow older, but I'm not going to grow up without at least a little kicking and screaming on the way8)

35, I find my attachment to the island and all the fun growing with age rather than fading.

23 - I look younger though... right now it is a pain to get in bars here, but later i suppose it will be a good thing8)

2 months ago i turned 31

but my youthful boyish looks, supple skin and tight wee tushy make me look about 30 :p

18 :twisted:

Spent my 18th in Ibiza which was my first time (june 06)

One never to forget though I never really remembered it to start with :spank: :oops:

M

but my youthful boyish looks, supple skin and tight wee tushy make me look about 30 :p
Oooh.. 1 year difference. Congrats! :lol:

People ususally guess I'm about 5-6 years younger. Hope to keep it that way though if my hair keeps thinning I'm screwed! :spank:

Back