How much should I expect to pay for 7 nights to ibiza ?

coley

How much should I expect to pay for 7 nights to ibiza flyin out this weekend......some of well over £300 from london UK and thats way over the top to what I normally pay :confused: ......any ideas :x ....also is B&B 2 bob for me and my girl?. :?: :?: :?:

It completely depends where you want to stay, I've got 2 friends going in Sept, un-named accomodation with BMI Baby and for 2 wks that cost £149 :eek: They did book ages ago tho.

£300 doesn't sound bad tho, we're flying tomorrow, our flights were about £120 I think and we booked accomodation separately direct with hotel.

£149? That's sheer lunacy! I assume it is in San An though?

Oh and have a top time in Ibiza, Babs. :D

kitten's head said:
£149? That's sheer lunacy! I assume it is in San An though?

Oh and have a top time in Ibiza, Babs. :D

Thanks hon :D

Yeah they don't know where they're staying but at that price it is going to be West End definitely :eek: but for £150 they don't really care. They are going to book a few nights over at Jet to get them away for the hole.

It cost us £265 in total to stay in a hotel in San An, half board,and that included our flights which were about £150 return.

8)
i agree with ibiza-girlie..... youll be fine with 700€

Im flying out to ibiza in 8 days. For me and my boyfriend the accomidation was something like £227 each with flights , transfers etc.

Were gonna take £1,400 between us for spending money( were going for 7 days) , hopefully it will be enough! 8)

Back