How much needed for 10 nights hopin 2000 is enough??

Should be fine. A few years back me and my girlfriend got by on that between us for two weeks and that was including eating out at pretty decent restaurants every day. Mind you, exchange rate is a lot less now.

I never budget my money like that. Sometimes I spend 30 Euro - sometimes 150...

Well, I think it's good to know how much you can afford to use max on the trip no matter where you go. I basically count that I have to have 250 per day in my bank account so ten days would state that I should have 2500 and I can use that without any problem. Don't want to run out of money because abroad, that's really bad bad idea. The matter shall I use exactly 250 per day is then up to me. I'll use 200 on one day and 400 on one day.

Also, depens what you are about to do, exluding shopping. Like you should know how much it'll take to do stuff and then be prepared. Like if you go out and eat in a fancy restaurant twice and then ride around to nightclub and back in a taxi and then a ticket in, well, that's easily about 150 and then you have 100 euros for other stuff.

The other option is to eat bananas in the hotel room and drink 12-pack of San Miguel. Expences about 15 euros per day, no need to budget or manage your finances at all.

Well, I think it's good to know how much you can afford to use max on the trip no matter where you go. I basically count that I have to have 250 per day in my bank account so ten days would state that I should have 2500 and I can use that without any problem. Don't want to run out of money because abroad, that's really bad bad idea. The matter shall I use exactly 250 per day is then up to me. I'll use 200 on one day and 400 on one day.

Also, depens what you are about to do, exluding shopping. Like you should know how much it'll take to do stuff and then be prepared. Like if you go out and eat in a fancy restaurant twice and then ride around to nightclub and back in a taxi and then a ticket in, well, that's easily about 150 and then you have 100 euros for other stuff.

The other option is to eat bananas in the hotel room and drink 12-pack of San Miguel. Expences about 15 euros per day, no need to budget or manage your finances at all.

Or become an MP, go there on a "fact finding mission" and charge the tax payer for all your expenses :)

sound then how much is a drink in the normal bars? i no there aba 15 euro in the big clubs like
Depends where yo are. I think it was maybe 5 or 6 euros for a bottle of Corona at Bora Bora last year, more at Es Vive hotel and Blue Marlin, but cheaper in San An on the sunset strip. And much much cheaper if you just go to bars in the West End of San An or normal bars around the island.

Ibiza is really expensive BUT you can still go to really nice places and spend a lot less...they just aren't necassarily the 'places to be seen'. I still spend a lot on the clubs but me and my girlfriend went to some really nice restaurants and bars that were pretty reasonable and i dont mean ones in the West End. A lot of people seem to want to tick off all the trendy, famous ibiza bars and as such, spend a fortune!

well said,there are some really nice places to eat and drink just tooked away down a side road.that are just as good,and some even better on prices and staff the way they treat you.

Yeah, then they'll be flying eh Budgie?
Indeed they will. Unless any have an other half like mine, in which case wings will be well and truly clipped at the first suggestion of remortgaging the house in order to finance a couple of vodka limons at Pacha.

Indeed they will. Unless any have an other half like mine, in which case wings will be well and truly clipped at the first suggestion of remortgaging the house in order to finance a couple of vodka limons at Pacha.

Maybe just mention it in passing for now, you know, plant the seed.....

Back