How much do you think this will cost...

BARTONIOUS

Right, here's the situation, basically all my mates are pretty skint but we still want to get to Ibiza at some point this season so I came up with this plan:

Sunday 14th September:

a.m and p.m
Sundays @ Space
Hector Romero
Steve Lawler
Derrick Carter
Cristobal Paz
David Phillips
Tyrant - Craig Richards
Tyrant - Lee Burridge
Hernan Cattenao

Monday 15th September:

a.m
Circo Loco @ DC 10

p.m
Cocoon closing party @ Amnesa
Main Floor: Sven Väth, Richie Hawtin, Alter Ego LIVE
House Floor: Ricardo Villalobos, Tobi Neumann (hosted by M1)

Tuesday 16th September:

a.m
Manumission carry on @ Space

p.m
Underwater meets Do This Do That @ Pacha
Darren Emerson, Jon Carter, Josh Wink, Neil Anthony;
Global Room : UNKLE with James Lavelle and crew

How much do you think this will cost us? Not thought about hotels or that really, don't think we'll need one for much! Just trying to see how much everyone is gonna have to save up to make this a reality. Do you's think it is a good idea? :idea:

Oh yeah, and how can I find out the line-up at DC 10? :?:

Any help from you lovley lovely people would be mucho appretiated as always ;)

Cheers

Andy 8)

you would probably be able to get a late deal for £150, as last year I went the first week in sep and paid 200 for a 3*, so you'd easily get something for 150.

Each club is around £30, dpeneds what your drinking/doing in the clubs so it's hard to work out how much you'd spend, but if you take £4-500 you should get through all the clubs you want....

Entrance fees alone will be about 175 - 200 euro
Drinks inside and stuff 150 euros
Cabs and food about 150 euros
so you are gonna need about 500 to do it properly. 400 at a push.

I've found that Ibiza isn't too expensive if you avoid the clubs
:confused:

BARTONIOUS said:
Oh yeah, and how can I find out the line-up at DC 10? :?:

Any help from you lovley lovely people would be mucho appretiated as always ;)

Cheers

Andy 8)

you can't.

go there and find out :lol:

That's what really annoys me about the idea of Judge Jules playing there.

Not only will it bring in the beer-boys, but how much of a pain would it be if you'd geared yourself up for it and it turned out to be my least favourite dj there with the crowd chanting "here we, here we, here we f*cking go"

8) really looking foward to DC10 this year........ heard some good reviews last year but could go

i used to take out £60+ a night but thats because i was drinking. if you aren't to bothered about a few drinks or you go somewhere cheap beforehand you could do each night for £35ish depends if you need a taxi home etc.

kitten's head said:

Not only will it bring in the beer-boys, but how much of a pain would it be if you'd geared yourself up for it and it turned out to be my least favourite dj there with the crowd chanting "here we, here we, here we f*cking go"

Hey, it's me that starts that chant at Pressure! You can't miss me, I've got my Buberry cap at exactly 45 degrees, my buttoned down Ben Sherman shirt, my Kappa Trackies and my trusty Rockport shoes.

How cool am I? 8)

"Tuesday 16th September:
a.m
Manumission carry on @ Space "

Forget this! Sven vaeth gives a private after hour at a beach all year after the closing party!
Last year richie hawtin plays up to late afternoon on the beach.

I don´t know the name of the beach, it´s a little secret! Ask people at cocoon....

BARTONIOUS said:
kitten's head said:

Hey, it's me that starts that chant at Pressure! You can't miss me, I've got my Buberry cap at exactly 45 degrees, my buttoned down Ben Sherman shirt, my Kappa Trackies and my trusty Rockport shoes.

How cool am I? 8)

I hate the fact that more neds are coming along to Pressure so I don't want to see them when I'm on my holiday!

It was so nice to see Carl Cox last year with a decent crowd for once.

shadu said:
"Tuesday 16th September:
a.m
Manumission carry on @ Space "

Forget this! Sven vaeth gives a private after hour at a beach all year after the closing party!
Last year richie hawtin plays up to late afternoon on the beach.

I don´t know the name of the beach, it´s a little secret! Ask people at cocoon....

:!:

Very valid point mate!!! Totally forgot about that, nice one!!! ;)

kitten's head said:
BARTONIOUS said:
kitten's head said:

How cool am I? 8)

I hate the fact that more neds are coming along to Pressure so I don't want to see them when I'm on my holiday!

It was so nice to see Carl Cox last year with a decent crowd for once.

I'll be there when Adam Beyer makes his appearance, f*ckin love his sh*t

Back