How much and will it be easy to...

S

Sammy

Find somewhere to stay. Me and my friend are off to ibiza 24 th may, our flight back is early hours of the following sunday. The sunday space opens!
We were thinking off staying an extra one - two days somewhere don't know where and getting a plane home on the tues. Do you have any ideas of places we could stay for one or two nights. Like bed n breakfasts over here and prices. :)

why not try browsing the hotels and hostals on this site. you can book accom on a room only, or b&b basis, direct over the internet.

sammy, i was thinking the same sort of thing but in august i had a quick look it seems about £100 on easyjet to gatwick and about £60 for a room for 2 nighs but worth it me thinks

Sammy said:
Find somewhere to stay. Me and my friend are off to ibiza 24 th may, our flight back is early hours of the following sunday. The sunday space opens!
We were thinking off staying an extra one - two days somewhere don't know where and getting a plane home on the tues. Do you have any ideas of places we could stay for one or two nights. Like bed n breakfasts over here and prices. :)

Sammy, you appear to be going the same week as me and my girlfriend, which airport are you flying from and which resort are you staying in?

Back