How many people...

Beckiboo

are looking for a new job after Christmas?

My job has funked me off for so long, this morning just topped it off. I was told I have to move desks again I only moved a few weeks ago. The reason now is because someone has come back from maternity leave to work one day a week, and they have given her my desk and are moving me to this manky desk cordoned off from everyone else in the corner of the room :evil: What a joke!

Roll on 2005 and new employment :x

Ive got one, and I cant wait to leave here now as hav just found out that because im leaving on the 24th (the office closes for xmas) im only bing paid till the 24th & not the whole of december

:x fookers :x

jjinit said:
Ive got one, and I cant wait to leave here now as hav just found out that because im leaving on the 24th (the office closes for xmas) im only bing paid till the 24th & not the whole of december

:x fookers :x

Thats why I wanna stay until after Christmas, make sure I get that bonus Ive worked all year for!!

Most probably will be looking :confused: Not gonna rush it though, will probably chill for a few weeks and watch trisha. :rolleyes:

I work in Accounts Payable for an advertising company :evil:

It's a good company to work for, but my boss is a total cow :evil:

I have already started hunting. My 5-years will be up in Feb, and I will be fully vested. By that time I will also have my bonus in my pocket. It's time for something new and more lucrative.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

NITEFLY said:
makka said:
Im guilty of this,....i need to raise £2000 in 6 months :eek:

piece of piss :confused:

yeah just sign up for a useless course at some backwater college of further ed and the government will give you £2k to spunk on what yer like!!! :lol:

jjinit said:
NITEFLY said:
makka said:
Im guilty of this,....i need to raise £2000 in 6 months :eek:

piece of piss :confused:

yeah just sign up for a useless course at some backwater college of further ed and the government will give you £2k to spunk on what yer like!!! :lol:

alan.jpg

Back