How long til' you go?

Was 14 days today but booked a one way flight for Friday 5th last night to eek out one more day so now 13 days....

Question for anyone before I call easyJet, if I don't get the outbound flight then I assume they won't cancel the inbound on the same booking?

Was 14 days today but booked a one way flight for Friday 5th last night to eek out one more day so now 13 days....

Question for anyone before I call easyJet, if I don't get the outbound flight then I assume they won't cancel the inbound on the same booking?
Typically, if you don't take the 1st flight they will cancel the rest of your itinerary.

Typically, if you don't take the 1st flight they will cancel the rest of your itinerary.
Thanks. Looks like I'll give them a call to be sure and see my options. Did find this on the easyJet website so might be ok

If you cancel, miss or do not take your flight, this does not affect the other flights on your Booking. You can claim a full refund of Government Tax (as listed in Fees and Charges) for the flight(s) you do not take. You can do this by contacting our Customer Services Team.

Thanks. Looks like I'll give them a call to be sure and see my options. Did find this on the easyJet website so might be ok

If you cancel, miss or do not take your flight, this does not affect the other flights on your Booking. You can claim a full refund of Government Tax (as listed in Fees and Charges) for the flight(s) you do not take. You can do this by contacting our Customer Services Team.
Awesome if true! Good luck

Back