How long til' you go?

Just booked flights for 2 weeks time for 3 nights :)
With a non clubber :( lol

Havnt booked hotel or resort yet. Any recommendations for chilled enough holiday? Will be taking ibiza virgin to some of the usual stuff, sunset and es edra etc.

What are prices for car rental this year???

This will be a chilled holiday I will not get to any clubs unlikely but soooo looking forward to getting back on the island 💪🏽

Just booked flights for 2 weeks time for 3 nights :)
With a non clubber :( lol

Havnt booked hotel or resort yet. Any recommendations for chilled enough holiday? Will be taking ibiza virgin to some of the usual stuff, sunset and es edra etc.

What are prices for car rental this year???

This will be a chilled holiday I will not get to any clubs unlikely but soooo looking forward to getting back on the island 💪🏽

I'm always impressed by Hostal Marblau when passing by. It's on higher grounds, next to one of those old watch towers, and comes with a spacious terrace that delivers the most stunning views.
On walking distance from the old town and Platja de ses Figueretes yet you'll feel private at the same time. The tranquility is striking.
It has an authentic feel to it. Established 1951, few rooms with basic accommodation, family-owned, and allegedly it was the first dancing spot on the island (past tense).
One disadvantage to consider is that it isn't air-conditioned, but that shouldn't be a deal-breaker when you're visiting late summer next to the coast.

Last edited:
Sounds great, where you staying? We're in San An as usual. Would be nice to visit some new places but depends as got a lot planned party wise 😅
Were going to playa den bossa right by the airport..first time..last year we went to cala llonga which was nice..as for us partying..not really just goto the pub..

Back