How long til' you go?

We will,in 2 or 3 weeks while we got friends with kids in Ibiza. Would be glad/happy if you could tell us about a good Restaurant.
My gf. and me will go b4 to Portlnatx
Restaurant Cala Xucla, Es Puet Blanc(for the fish, paella, etc), or Es Brots (tapas, just open at night).
Send me a message before coming to have a, beer ?

Just under 7 weeks for me and my clan. Feels like an age since I last visited and hearing so many people visiting already has made me a bit jealous. Today a Friend we are staying with has sorted a lovely boat for a day trip to Formentera. Which has got me so excited now.

Just returned....so the countdown starts again...September trip in 94 days, 27-30 sep for closing parties.

But...and this is the part I hate about Ibiza...I'm back since today and im already looking for flights in July to see if I can get back for a few days in between..ffs

Last edited:
Just returned....so the countdown starts again...September trip in 94 days, 27-30 sep for closing parties.

But...and this is the part I hate about Ibiza...I'm back since today and im already looking for flights in July to see if I can get back for a few days in between..ffs
How was it?

How was it?
Amazing :) I posted about it in the "how was it" thread...but short summary:
Great weather, explored new beaches where Cala Bassa surprised me, Elrow was a blast, Jamie XX in Pikes very special and enjoyed Agoria's new residency party at Blue Marlin called Drift. Great food and atmosphere at La Oliva and Hostal La Torre. Really having the Ibiza-blues right now, but that will pass slowly and turn into new excitement for the next trip! :)

Back