How is public transport in ibiza?

<<Nico>>

how effective is the public transport in ibiza to get to the clubs or back home? i read something about the Disco Bus...is it any good? And the cabs?

What are the prices?

You will have no problems with public transport. There are loads of taxis and they arent too expensive.

The disco bus runs from San An and will take you to all the major clubs for nothing - have a look at Ibiza Spotlights clubbing section for full details as I'm not 100% sure as I dont do buses !!

The past two times I was in Ibiza I found it very difficult to catch a cab after the clubs close.....the bus was way too crowded also..... Renting a car lets you go whereever you want and whenever you want........just my opinion....

Mid said:
The past two times I was in Ibiza I found it very difficult to catch a cab after the clubs close.....the bus was way too crowded also..... Renting a car lets you go whereever you want and whenever you want........just my opinion....

I've experienced the same thing. Rent a car or scooter.

buses

very good, but can get very smell the hotter it is the smellyier they seem to get.

each jounery cost about a euro.

CABS CAN BE HEARD TO GET IF YOU ARENT AROUND ANY CAB-PICKUP PLACES :-( BUSSES TO IBIZA TOWNEND ARE REALLY GOOD, THEY LEAVE FROM THE AREA NEAR THE EGG IN SAN. AN EVERY HOUR! TAKES ABOUT HALF AN HOUR....

Back