How is IBIZA in September???

F

freaky_Phil

Hi all!

I am in the process of convincing my buddies to go to IBIZA in september and I need some hard concrete experience from people who went during this time of year. See my friends are a little worried that the parties will be over...... :confused:

1)Are the closing parties as hot as any night during prime summer time?
2)Is there still a lot of people on the Island? I have been to Mykonos Greece and at the end of august people start leaving the islands and the mood is a little off.......
3) what about prices? Should cost less for hostels and drinks?

Any other info you might think can help me out here!

Thanks all and see maybe in September!!
Phil from Montreal Canada

Imo Sept is one of best times to go. You get all the Closing Parties from the 2nd wk onwards towards end of September.

The island will still be busy but not ridiculously rammed like in peak season and you find there are more 'clubbers' around.

Re prices hotels will be slightly cheaper but not massively. Drinks prices will be same thru-out season, as will tickets for Closing Parties, maybe 5 euros cheaper than August at most.

thanks Barbie!

I will try to be there in the week of Sept 8th.......

freaky_Phil said:
thanks Barbie!

I will try to be there in the week of Sept 8th.......

Or if you go from the 13th I'll be there :eek: :p so probably best to avoid those 2 weeks lol :p :lol: ;)

Ibiza tour operator from Tornto

Hello Phil, my name is Anthony and I am a tour operator based in Toronto for multiple destinations specializing in Ibiza.
I have read your posting about coming down in Sept and I will be there myself, as it is the best time to be on the island guranteed, if you contact me I will tell you why.
I can hook you up with accomodation, guest lists, island info and all you need to fully get the absolute best out of the island. Please call me @ 416-735-4292 or email be @ ibizainfo@wonderworld.ca and I will gladly look after everything for you to to make the WonderWorld - Ibiza the most memorable experience of your life..............guaranteed!!!!!!!

Cheers and look forward to boxing everything off!
Anthony

P.S. No better feeling than being somewhere so far away as Ibiza with people from home base..................

I always go to Ibiza in June or September or both if the funds will allow ;)

September is by far my fave time to go though and I'll be there from
3rd September - 13th September and I can't wait! :p

3 weeks and 6 days to go! :eek:

xpander said:

I didn't realise you actually left day I get there Natasha :rolleyes: very bad planning me thinks :p ;)

Phil, I always go in September as August is just a tad hot and too busy. There's less pricks on the island aswell which is always good news. You should also try and get around to visiting some of the beaches aswell.

Barbie said:
xpander said:

I didn't realise you actually left day I get there Natasha :rolleyes: very bad planning me thinks :p ;)

I know, sorry hun, I'm crap aren't I? :cry:

xpander said:
I know, sorry hun, I'm crap aren't I? :cry:

Lol, s'ok I'm crapper, I changed my dates to see MAW @ Ministry Closing and now they're not even there :rolleyes: :confused: So not only do I miss a week of you and Tracy I also miss MAW :rolleyes: :confused: :p

Oh bugger! :rolleyes:

I remember thinking a while ago that we were all going to be there
together and then you saying that you'd changed your dates :cry:

It's not fair - that would have been great wouldn't it? ;)

September is by far the best time to go. Plus you won't feel so sad when you return home as you know that the season is nearly over anyway.

I´m going from 14 till 21-09. Last year I was there at the last week of june, during the openingsparties, wich were great by the way!! :D
But heard that sep is allso a great time to go!!

Only 15 days to go!! Woehoeeeeee :D :D :D

Can´t wait!!

19 days to go for me, really cant wait as there will be 16 of us all flying from glasgow then we are all staying in Jet, so it should be a bit of a wild one! :D

Back