How has your Ibiza holiday changed over the years?

Guiri number1

Mine have got progressively shorter and less frequent. Back in the day I would go twice and often three times per year and always for a minimum of one week. In a typical week we would go clubbing five nights out of seven. Nowadays, I go once a year for four days and go clubbing two of three times depending on how my old carcass is bearing up. Three big nights now for me is a big ask.

First year - went once for 3 nights
Second year - went twice for 4 nights
Third year - Going three times this year. Just done 4 nights and doing another 4 nights then in August doing 7 nights

There is a trend appearing here....

Turned 30 this year and pretty much go out every night I am there though the next visit is going to be much more chilled as the big one will be Radio 1 August for me so need to save myself

Yeh nowadays 5 days maximum...and I go twice a year, last year went three times 2 times for cheeky 3 nighters then oct 5 nights! I also worked there for three summers in bossa from 2007-2009

where did you work back then? I did seasons then and lived in pdb
Did you, I worked big ben (called something else now) first did PR for a month then waitress, from May until beg Oct. Then 2008 top 21 PR from late June to Sep and 2009 June to beg Oct top 21 again. Where did you work then?

Did you, I worked big ben (called something else now) first did PR for a month then waitress, from May until beg Oct. Then 2008 top 21 PR from late June to Sep and 2009 June to beg Oct top 21 again. Where did you work then?

I worked for privi back in 2007 and for amnesia in 2008. good old times!

I worked in the liberty 1995, well.I say worked we put out the chairs out around.20:30 and took them in a 02:30 then went to Ku,pacha,amnesia all free and with drink tokens...with ku my friend Nick lived near by and somehow had a key to a back door:cool: we arrive and meet up outside sneak around the shrubbery to.this doork, open pile in and some end up right in the middle of the action.. jon sa trinxa can back.me up on this..:)

Last edited:
Always used to go for one week out every night and day. As I got older it became more about the island and not just the partying always do 2 weeks now with 3 maybe 4 nights out

from 1993 till 1996 we used to travel to ibz at least 4 times per season, mostly for about 3-5 days of which we were clubbing every night. From 1997 till 2008 we stopped going, after 2010 we spent each year about 1 week and went raving once or maybe twice.
from 2015 on we went again usualy for one week.....my wife dosnt like to party too much anymore so i found myself a new matey to go clubbing with.......my 20 year old daughter......lol she only comes with coz i pay, once i paid at the door and were inside the clubs she usualy leaves me behind and later calls me wehen she needs a drink, last year at space i paid her drinks worth 250 Euros,,,,,worth every penny:)

from 1993 till 1996 we used to travel to ibz at least 4 times per season, mostly for about 3-5 days of which we were clubbing every night. From 1997 till 2008 we stopped going, after 2010 we spent each year about 1 week and went raving once or maybe twice.
from 2015 on we went again usualy for one week.....my wife dosnt like to party too much anymore so i found myself a new matey to go clubbing with.......my 20 year old daughter......lol she only comes with coz i pay, once i paid at the door and were inside the clubs she usualy leaves me behind and later calls me wehen she needs a drink, last year at space i paid her drinks worth 250 Euros,,,,,worth every penny:)

That's what I call a proper education!

I went for a week for my first time in 2006, in a couple of days i'm returning for 2 nights! If you've got a plan then 2/3 nights is all you need i think

We are struggling to do all nighters, used to be able to do zoo then a club etc. This year just feel dancing shoes get tired quicker.

Funny thing is did 2 weeks last year and we where full of energy. Maybe trying to pack it into shorter stays just takes it out of you. 2 weeks you can plan proper rest days.

The so called MDMA ain't helping matters either.. alot of that brown muck been consumed..

Back